best video card for 300

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MolinaFbaby

03-22-2012

Just like the tittle says I have about 300 bucks to spare and want to be streaming more my gpu is good running a 600 watt power supply so I would not want to update that too.

BZXT

03-22-2012

radeon hd 6950 his iceq edition but its so popular that its always not in stock

UltraKill

03-22-2012

haha all I have is a Nvidia GTX 260 and I load the game 1st or 2nd usually with 0 frame rate drop. New video cards are dropping soon, so I'd hold off.

TheRealTouche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

gtx 260.... never ati radeon NEVER..... unless your a ps3 freak, none the less... depe3nding on your processor

get a 1.5 ddr5 gb gtx 460 ...fits in PCI express and you can gedt it for 200$ about 3 times the 3dmark then gtx 260 and is quite a few points over ATI radeon 6950.

now for quality of image go NVIDIA their cuda and optimus technology is AMAZING sly is just as good as XFIRE. anyhow if you ahve good i7 or ATI phenom 2 processor think about getting 3gb card as your processor will be able use the most out of your card.

hope t5his helps!!

TheRealTouche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

oh and i forgot! .... ati radeon ( ati in general) is more for hard core gamerds and performance.. ON THE OTHER HAND they heat heat heat and break break break..... take my advice, im serious.

corallein

03-22-2012

You don't need a $300 video card for streaming.
CPU is more important, since video compression is very CPU intensive.