Anivia's movespeed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akarias

10-22-2009

She'd be broken at an upped ms. As an anivia player I want them to buff her speed as much as anybody, but she unlike annie and tristana she's got tons of reliable CC on low CD along side tremendous nuking power and unlike morgana very very good range, plus the fact that if you play well she's really hard to kill (2 low cd AOE CC, second like). With her innate nuking power just fork over the cash and buy the speed boots. It'll put you on par with everyone else

Aknar

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanspectro View Post
The longest passive attack range is Tristana with her level 5 passive. After that, I think it would have to go to Annie. So no, Anivia's attack range isnt that far (nor does it hurt anyway).

With the Nerf to her abilities range, she can no longer burst you down from long range. I think its time that her speed was bumped up to 300 or even 310 to compensate for the range reduction on her frostbite.
1:totally agreed

2:Anivia has low ms because you can play her 2 ways:ram your enemies head-on and nuke them to death,only to let your team finish them while you grow back or stay behind,with 3 enemy champs in your tail knowing that they won't get out alive but at least they will kill you,in the heat of chasing they forgot that you must be killed twice and maybe you could even freeze one of them to death before your team beats them down

AFKray

10-23-2009

My 2 cents would be to have her GS have a scaling slow for the longer u stay in it, like Nunu's ult. It won't be game breaking, but it would make the difference for her escape mechanisms.

IgnisPhase1

10-23-2009

IMO, I think Glacial Storm should:
--cost more MP/sec (150%)
--have a smaller radius (30-50 less)
--have lower AP scaling (15% instead of 25%)
--do more base damage (200%)
--slow more/linger (2 sec)
--get a little more range. (+100)

As far as an ult is concerned, it's pretty underwhelming in flashiness and early game damage. Honestly, Anivia is already great at initiating with a Flash Frost stun, since a double hit does a lot of damage, and chills your opponent. Giving her an initate that is AOE, does a lot of damage, and drains her mana pool extremely quickly means that she fits into the glass cannon role even more. I think managing her mana pool leads to powerful single-target pressure, and GS gives her a mana dump that is good AOE fight utility.

Her low MS matters now matters less; if she's initiated with GS, she has all the MS she needs to catch whoever is in the storm. But the longer she keeps it on, the less likely she'll have the mana to finish the job when she's close enough to hit. Turn it off, they still have a chance to get away, but you have the mana to finish it.