Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help with champs to main

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13ird

03-22-2012

i wanna play 5 and ONLY 5 champs in ranked game to play on my new account

im thinking...
blitzcrank or alistar
Jax or udyr
morde or vlad
trist or vayne
brand or sion or ahri

seriously thinking about Jax idk if he can jungle still and idk who counters him and who he counters that well

13ird

03-22-2012

bump

SevReal

03-22-2012

Alistar
Udyr
Vlad?
Tristana
Ahri?

Folly Inc

03-22-2012

I strongly recommend going with ten if you're going to start playing ranked, and they all need to be sufficiently different. My personal vote for your Support champion should be Alistar for melee support, and Soraka for ranged support. Udyr for mild CC ganks and perhaps Amumu if you need more CC for you team comp. Vlad for what I'm assuming is going to be your top champion, but I also recommend learning someone with more CC up top like Riven or Lee Sin as well. I thing Ahri AND Brand would both be good choices to learn in mid. For bot Lane Tristana and someone besides Vayne, considering they're both hyper carries. Maybe try out Graves or Sivir.