Who counter Heimer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowDoIMacro

03-22-2012

my new main for dom is heimer bot. hes amazing bottom lane and used to be an insta-ban but now yorick urgot and others have taken his place so hes almost always available to pick

Ive played against many champs and the only one who gave me a bit of trouble was morgana early game ( late game i shat on her ). Ive yet to go against cait or yorick but ive heard they are pretty solid counters.

who else should I look out for if im heimer bottom?( know who to ban)
tips playing against these counters?

Thanks in advance

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Cassio, Malz, Ziggs, Sivir, and Kog to name a few.

Argodis

03-22-2012

Any AD carry. Particularly Sivir.

If you build AP you'll get instant killed. If you build tank the carry will eventually farm up enough gold where they'll just steamroll you anyway.

You can counter this by requesting ganks. Most AD Carries are pretty to easy to gank at bot lane. If it's Sivir, just request a lane swap.

Heimer's main problem isn't really the matchups but the fact that he's pretty easy to gank when he's not sitting on a tower. Just have good map awareness, play smart. etc.

HowDoIMacro

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
Any AD carry. Particularly Sivir.

If you build AP you'll get instant killed. If you build tank the carry will eventually farm up enough gold where they'll just steamroll you anyway.

You can counter this by requesting ganks. Most AD Carries are pretty to easy to gank at bot lane. If it's Sivir, just request a lane swap.

Heimer's main problem isn't really the matchups but the fact that he's pretty easy to gank when he's not sitting on a tower. Just have good map awareness, play smart. etc.
i usually start with catalyst n build into RoA
pick up sorc boots( or mercs if needed)
then ill build tanky ap( rylais, abysal, zonyas, etc...)
always changing up my build according to my team and enemy team

FOODFOOD

03-22-2012

Smite, Nunu and AP Yi counter him pretty effectively.

swampfox357

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Anyone who can outpush you and put out enough dps to kill you. Malzahar, almost any AD carry, Ryze, Cass, Brand. Also, anyone who can take out your turrets with ease.

The only thing you really counter are champions who can't outpush you (after level 6).

Dimwitt

03-22-2012

anyone who can outrange him...so every ad carry

anyone who can spam a lane down

Slivyrr

03-22-2012

Talon does a great job with the gap close/silence and nuke/bleed/slow and all.

Whi

03-22-2012

Pretty much anyone with range and silence.

Panwar

03-22-2012

With Gragas I've always been able to push him into his tower and sometimes neutralize it with a minion wave. Though I don't think I've ever been able to completely kill/take over a cautious Hiemer.