Which game?

LoL 106 83.46%
L4D2 21 16.54%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

10/27/09 - Which game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stoph

10-22-2009

I'm sick of hearing children cry about L4D2. Have you played L4D in the past 2 months? Valve released a new campaign. This summer they released a patch that allows match making for custom campaigns. Now the torch has been passed to the community.

All of your claims were started by some illiterate fat kid who just likes to get angry, but unfortunately these days people can't think for themselves.

On a different note, I've thought of Picking up border lands. I have a small feeling that it will get old in a week or two..

If LoL keeps releasing new maps like this past one I'll still be here.

Rageweaver

10-22-2009

Loved l4d for about two weeks. Didn't feel cheated by them doing l4d2 or anything, i just found that there wasn't enough in the game to keep me wowed for much more than that. so LoL for me i'd say. I will prob check out l4d2 at a later date tho.

GoatStatik

10-22-2009

I'm playing Borderlands right now until the shop gets back up. My problem is that I'm gonna hit Forza 3 hard and it comes out the same day...

Duffie

10-22-2009

Borderlands

ImaBastard

10-22-2009

I really don't get the people looking forwards to getting L4D2...

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

10-22-2009

I'll most likely be playing L4d2 most of the time.

Already had weeks of LoL playing so L4D2 deserves some love, got bored of the first L4D xP

cryozylx

10-22-2009

I'll be playing L4D2 100%.. I preordered and I've been playing l4d since the first one on release date. Unless this game goes through major changes on open beta, I know where my playtime will be.

DarklordJoseph

The Council

10-22-2009

L4D is a very simple game, where you must do the same things over and over and get good at them
in order to play the game. L4D2 Was built on the same game engine, with new maps,
And included things that were very possible to do the first time.

That game with not be as popular as the first L4D, because its losing fan base to its old engine.

AI Assimilator

10-22-2009

STO beta has begun, so if I get an invite by the 27th I will be probably playing it (unless its so unstable that you cant login...etc).

ben4zwin

10-22-2009

No tekken fans?