Which game?

LoL 106 83.46%
L4D2 21 16.54%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

10/27/09 - Which game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-21-2009

New WoT book coming out that day. I know its sad that I may spend most of the day reading, but hell. It's been a long time. Maybe I should go back and reread the others because I don't remember **** :P

Irony

10-21-2009

Why is torchlight not on that poll!

Drizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

i will be playing neither, DJ Hero Renegade Edition is prebought and coming out 10/27 =)

Sazabi02

10-21-2009

LoL. If I have to grind I may as well start early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyCheese View Post
New WoT book coming out that day. I know its sad that I may spend most of the day reading, but hell. It's been a long time. Maybe I should go back and reread the others because I don't remember **** :P
This is more likely how I'll end up too. I'm dying to read the book and that means having to re-read most of the previous ones (heck I even forgot where Rand got his sword. T_T)

Mysterious D

10-21-2009

27? Hmm. Probably LoL, Maybe some Torchlight if I get it as well. Who knows. I just do whatever it is I feel when I wakeup XD

caution

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irony View Post
Why is torchlight not on that poll!
Hadnt even heard of it till now, looks awesome though, defo getting this if the reviews are good, should fill the gap till d3.

10-21-2009

L4D2, I'll go run through the Campaign on Normal just to see what happens, and get a feel for them, then come back and play some LoL. And then next year, when Chaos Rising is released as a $50 expansion for DoW2, I'll go buy that the day it comes out to, even though DoW2 will have only been out for about a year, because I want to play the farking game.

I might grab Borderlands depending on how my friends tells me it is, I'm not getting a good vibe from the game, from seeing the duels and whatnot, it just doesn't look fun, and the way things are set up just is ugh.

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

10-22-2009

Quote:
This is more likely how I'll end up too. I'm dying to read the book and that means having to re-read most of the previous ones (heck I even forgot where Rand got his sword. T_T)
Third book. It was in the middle of the vault thing in the port city in the south (name escapes me). If I remember correctly the sword is corrupted or something, and he killed half (his?) army last time he used it. Or something like that. I vaguely remember a scene where he's standing on top of a mountain and slaughters half the Seanchan army with Calendor but also his own. I think it also hurts him too.... damn it was too long ago.

I DO remember his arm gets chopped off in the end of the eleventh, though.

BearJew

10-22-2009

I have borderlands and it is awesome

Havuk

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by caution View Post
Hadnt even heard of it till now, looks awesome though, defo getting this if the reviews are good, should fill the gap till d3.
Not just directed to you, but everyone realize this game is single-player right? From what I've read it only requires 20-30 hrs of play and you're done.

Personally, I'm not going to buy it mainly because it is only 20-30 hours of play. I think they have some unlimited dungeon, but I can't stand playing a single-player after the story, unless it is really that good.

Don't get me wrong, I love Torchlight, but I'd rather wait for the mmo version than pay for a game I'm going to end up finishing in one-two days.