Change the leaver function to a one hour ban.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiriath

10-22-2009

Jup, instead of having the leaver wait till the game finishes, just give them a 1 hour ban instead.

And while we are at it, make that 1 hour ban count from chanpionselect and onwards. Im sick of waiting 10 mins for a game to start only to have some ****tard leave cause he didnt get Ashe.

Quov

10-22-2009

Yeah, screw people who's connection happens to go out while playing. Why not make it a 1 year ban from playing for leaving a game. Sounds like a sound plan.

/sarcasm_off

requiescat

10-22-2009

that would be counter productive for riot, i'm sure they want to alleviate the leaver problem but they also want people to actually be PLAYING the game too. imho bans don't work.

Ragmanni

10-22-2009

Most people who leave ragequit out of the game anyways, so who cares?

SlyGoat

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragmanni View Post
Most people who leave ragequit out of the game anyways, so who cares?
Exactly this.

Somnambulist

10-22-2009

one hour ban isn't necessary. Anyone who leaves frequently will eventually just stop playing.

Fire Lotus

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
one hour ban isn't necessary. Anyone who leaves frequently will eventually just stop playing.
If they leave anyway, let's shove them out quicker by giving them a one hour ban. Or any kind of ban. In fact, leaving a game automatically uninstalls the game client and closes your account.

I'm sick and tired of having games where people ragequit (or grieve, as I've seen done ALOT, recently. Riot, you need to fix this too.)

I am all for a one hour (or longer) ban from joining another game. Although banning at the character selection screen is a bit harsh.