Which game?

LoL 106 83.46%
L4D2 21 16.54%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

10/27/09 - Which game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woozl

10-20-2009

Now, as everyone on the forums knows, in one week, LoL is released. However, on that same day, the people who pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2 get into the open beta. So, on 10/27/09, which game will you be playing?

Personally, I'll be playing L4D2, because I HIGHLY doubt that this game will be changed enough for me to want to play it over L4D2. (Please prove me wrong, Riot)

Cyths

10-20-2009

Borderlands! (comes out the day before on PC)

Bianary

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
Now, as everyone on the forums knows, in one week, LoL is released. However, on that same day, the people who pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2 get into the open beta. So, on 10/27/09, which game will you be playing?

Personally, I'll be playing L4D2, because I HIGHLY doubt that this game will be changed enough for me to want to play it over L4D2. (Please prove me wrong, Riot)
Given the L4D debacle, it doesn't matter what happens with LoL -- it'll be a better investment of my time.

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2009

I am pissed at valve for saying they would continue to provide support for L4D over the years with content maps weapons skins characters campaigns etc. But now they are splitting their community and in order for them to have released this game so soon it needed to be in development before the first even came out.

L4D is a great game and has so much MORE potential that killing that off with a sequel is aggravating. I also VASTLY prefer the characters from the original game.

I won't be buying L4D2 for a long while. might just skip it all together and buy L4D3 when it comes out next summer...

Warskull

Adjudicator

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyths View Post
Borderlands! (comes out the day before on PC)
^-

Also, Torchlight will be available on steam the 27th also. A Diablo style game made by the mythos team for $20. I think its single player only though.

Lollerman

10-20-2009

^ Oh they're still around. Good to hear, stopped following Mythos development years ago and wondered where they disappeared off to.

They should totally help D3 ;_;

Wrathic Rage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2009

Borderlands here and ther eon Monday.
L4d2 Demo for sure followed by a game of LoL Rinse and REPEAT

Nikon

10-20-2009

I don't care that there is a new game. Hell they could have made it a purchasable expansion to the original and I still would have bought it. But why did they go and change the cast? The new cast is stupid.

weizur

10-20-2009

Oh yeah torchlight looking forward to that

RoShamPoe

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warskull View Post
^-

Also, Torchlight will be available on steam the 27th also. A Diablo style game made by the mythos team for $20. I think its single player only though.
It is, but with plans to upgrade to an MMO...I'd imagine ala Mythos.