Real junglers VS not real junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2inchesofsteel

03-23-2012

Jungle mundo is starting to get popular but I've been doing well in the jungle with him for a while now.

Lerry the Lebster

03-23-2012

Quote:
Yes it was rejuv BEAD. And yes he, he only bought 1 hp pot. You're right, since if these champs are good in jungle and the builds work. But like I said with LOL a build and champ tgat works for YOU Lerrythelebster, might not work with some one else. You don't lane amumu, you dont lane malphite, but others DO. The problem is that : players are seeing these new champ/builds in the jungle and SOME of them CANT and yet continue to do it. The reason I'm blaming the junglers is because these unorthodox builds/champs are holding them back from being exceptional junglers. Just like the jungle warwick tgat doesn't gank until 12:00, who dies to neutral monsters, who feeds, the players with unorthodox champs and builds are doing a bad job. The thing is that I see these unorthodox champs/ builds do badly more often than the recomended 5pots+ amor and a champ like NOC or WW.
How are they ever going to become good junglers if they don't practice? Plus I assure you, those are all very viable jungles. Eve is perhaps the only exception because as far as I'm aware she's not that viable anywhere outside of noob island in all honesty. Still, she's far more worthless in a lane when all the other team has to do is keep their lane pink warded.

Yes, if it was really a rejuv bead, that's a terrible starting item. But I'm guessing if you are seeing this stuff it means you are in a low Elo. Just keep working on your own game. If you get better you'll start getting better junglers. Just like you'll start getting better laners. I'm guessing you probably also have a bunch of laners with AWFUL cs. You may be one of them. If you want to win and you want to lane, I think the best thing you can do is focus on your last hitting. If you really feel strongly that your jungle is making you lose than why don't you try to jungle more in your games?

I'm also curious who you do consider to be a "good" jungle?

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

At the moment my favorite off the wall jungler is talon good leash on blue sit back and watch the snowball grow.

Exceldrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-23-2012

Last ranked game I played a jungle AP blitz. Went 3/1/6 (somewhere in there) before they surrendered. Started with a Sapphire Crystal -> Sheen then Boots and finally Tri-force.

ldy Hvk

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunchbones View Post
ive jungled vayne, painfully bad idea.
you too huh? lol

Tortferngatr

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerry the Lebster View Post
How are they ever going to become good junglers if they don't practice? Plus I assure you, those are all very viable jungles. Eve is perhaps the only exception because as far as I'm aware she's not that viable anywhere outside of noob island in all honesty. Still, she's far more worthless in a lane when all the other team has to do is keep their lane pink warded.
Just briefly-Eve is quite viable on Dominion, where wards do not exist and Oracle's only lasts 5 minutes. Twitch is a similar case.

Sam Is Whoa

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badduck69 View Post
On the flip side I have never seen jungle Karthus, but he sounds amazing!
Jungle karth is good if the other team is retarded. He is extremly easy to counter jungle against and if you go into the enemy jungle good luck to you.

AnotherTryhard

03-23-2012

amumu was always a jungler...

ARGorilla

03-24-2012

Last night I had an AD Morgana jungler in my group... needless to say it didn't work.