Elo hell easy mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karisuchan

03-21-2012

I've been in elo for long periods of time. But if your good at this game, you will always get out. Its that simple. I have been to 900 elo and back. Right now my main is 1600 elo. Honestly please stop complaining, because it is not hard to get out if you have the skill. Don't blame randoms or trolls for your elo. If you can't improve it is simply because you do not have the skill to carry your team most of time. Ask me any questions on how I got out and I will try to help you.

Zeno Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Why aren't you posting as gold?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1742976

legendarypoutine

03-22-2012

what if u play soraka or what if there is a 3/19 ezreal on ur team or what if its a 4v5 and ur team dont talk a word in english

getting out of elo hell have nothing to do with skill is only depend if u got decent teammate or not
but then there is some unlucky player that just cant leave elo hell

last season i've started ranked very late but then i sucked at my 5 first ranked game but after practiced a lot in normal then i came back in ranked i played like 20 game and i reach 1300 b4 the season end but this season i just cant leave elo hell after 40 game -.-

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

I dropped to 830 climbed back to 1200 and due to feeders back down to 1089ish. Not much u can do when its 20+ to 5 by the 12 minute mark. For i nstance last night on yorick i was 0/0/3 with 20 higher cs than gp but our fizz was 0/9/0 and vayne 0/12/1 jungle 4/2/1 and support 1/3/0 at the 12 minute mark. We lost horribly and nothing i could do vs a fed skarner, tf, and sivir. It was suicide.

Junglin Nocturne

03-22-2012

It's not always about carrying your team. Some teams can't be carried.

If you have a leaver on your team within two minutes, you're at an obvious disadvantage. It becomes less about how well you play, and more about...just...it just sucks.

SolzenTheGreat

03-22-2012

The problem is in ranked if you do end up with a troll or just a crappy player, the other team can be good enough to take advantage of it. And if you wind up with two crappy players...well then you're f'd and you can't do a dang thing to carry them out that mess, regardless of how good the other 3 of you are. Its just the natural laws of ranked matches and part of a free to play game.

Henebethoe

03-23-2012

Ok how is it I carry a ton of games and still lose all the time?

Grom Hellscream

03-23-2012

The main thing I've found is you need a champ that can really "carry." For example, I tend to roll Olaf jungle. It allows you to give lanes breathing room with ganks, maintain constant cs, and really, truly carry end game. All you need is your atmags and you're good to go. I don't think I've ever made it to my next real item after that.

DarkJuggalo

03-23-2012

Olaf doesnt carry as hard as skarner or udyr imo

SweetSheets

03-23-2012

honestly. 1300 top elo here. stuck at an 800 low. Trolls and leavers will make the game quite frustrating. But what I've noticed causes the most problems in ranked play, is general team hostility towards eachother. Everyone calls eachother names, and attacks eachother with venomous intent. And it is quite disheartening to the gaming experience. Nobody likes losing, and nobody likes losing on a team that hates eachother. My tips for doing well in League, is trying to keep your team calm, and enjoy the freaking game. My god. All of you brats who treat this as if it's some sort of game where the goal is to make everybody feel stupid and prove how much better you are than them. I'll tell you what. ITS NOT! So stop people.

Another thing that will help you get out of Elo hell, is knowing how to play a variety of champs, that can carry as well as take up multiple roles. (AP Nidalee, if your bot ranged AD isn't good, you can take the kills and get real beefy real fast. "Offtank Mordekaiser" can 5v1 a team if his team is there. Jungle Soraka can be a game changer as well.)

There are several champions that are in high demand that can ultimately change the tide of a game.