@Riot: A Dominion Story

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arxvold

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
I come from the faraway lands of Europe to support the cause
Same. They did something with elo system or just noone with high elo want to play. And i cant play now. I dont want to leave dom, but riots do not leave me no choice.

FOODFOOD

03-22-2012

I'll give this an afternoon bumpity, as I am passionate about it.

Geryth

03-22-2012

Bump.

Sgt Butt Stuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

supprot

Lunarhawk

03-22-2012

bump, support, +1 etc.

Vsin

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
Unfortunately, there are too many people that do not realize there is a community that does understand it and can probably offer advice/games to play with.

Here's an useful tip: Pushing towards enemy mid when a lot of enemy champions are missing is equivalent to asking to be ganked by enemy jungler cause you overextended. Happens so much.
You mean I can't force a wave to the turret, hit Promote and then run? That tends to bait enemies away from other points.

Also +1 for an incredibly underrated game mode. I think I was around 1450 Dominon Elo last I Jabe Botted.

Whimble

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
Unfortunately, there are too many people that do not realize there is a community that does understand it and can probably offer advice/games to play with.

Here's an useful tip: Pushing towards enemy mid when a lot of enemy champions are missing is equivalent to asking to be ganked by enemy jungler cause you overextended. Happens so much.
Also, if you want to have fun, it may take some time in the queues, but play draft mode. You can ban most of the characters that are not really 100% balanced towards dominion like Yorick or Rammus. And then the game is a blast.

Phourc

03-22-2012

Holy **** you guys, that's a lot more replies than I was expecting... I feel the love *tears up*.

Buuut I got 3 minutes left of my lunch break, no way am I going to be able to read all these until I get home xP

(Thursday post )

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Phourc posted this thread and riot was all like /ignore phourc. Problem solved.

TakinTheHeat

03-22-2012

bump