@Riot: A Dominion Story

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mujahidz

03-22-2012

IF the pros dont play it , why should RIOT care.

Cant wait till May 15th.

Arowan

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahidz View Post
IF the pros dont play it , why should RIOT care.

Cant wait till May 15th.
The pros do play it. They usually participate in the weekly NESL Go4LoL on the Crystal Scars (they have been slacking lately due to the big SR tournaments atm).

The SR pros just lose. Every time. I've only seen MLB (which has members of Dignitas) make it to 4th place once.

That's why they don't like the mode. Cause they lose to kids like me with 1400 SR elo.

Kwynt

03-22-2012

Yea bring back Jadebot, or let us get Dominion ranked. I'm not giving a cent of my money to riot again until we all get back one of those two things.

Phourc

03-22-2012

Wow, read all 14 pages! Goanna bullet my responses cause I'm all over the place xP

- I'm honestly surprised so many people agree with me on this point, I know there were somewho tracked Elo a lil' too fervently annoyed other people at times...

-I'm glad if nothing else, the whole dominion community can agree on something - even if it's something as crappy as "Man, it feels like Riot's ignoring us."

- Question for ya'll that talked to RiotBahamut: did he say anything of note? I'm surprised there's reds besides rickless that play Dominion xP

- I'm actually curious, because I know Riot tracks such things, if there's been a noticeable decline in dominion games yet - I know the forum is the vocal minority at times, but I've seen people at all Elos posting that they've been playing less and seeing longer queues.

- This thread's getting a lot of dominion community attention, if it goes to a week with no red response, they're likely going to see a significant drop in dominion games. xP

- And finally, my favorite post I've read thus far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Riot you've dropped the ball on Dominion.

Time to pick it up, bros.
(Still Thursday post - keep the Thor in Thorsday!)

Shattered Sun

03-22-2012

Bump for great justice

Ha11uc1n0g3n

03-22-2012

*yawwwwnnnnn*

Sup Riot?

urmamasllama

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arowan View Post
The pros do play it. They usually participate in the weekly NESL Go4LoL on the Crystal Scars (they have been slacking lately due to the big SR tournaments atm).

The SR pros just lose. Every time. I've only seen MLB (which has members of Dignitas) make it to 4th place once.

That's why they don't like the mode. Cause they lose to kids like me with 1400 SR elo.
well... there is sauron...

|<0>|

Hugs From Momma

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
- And finally, my favorite post I've read thus far:

(Still Thursday post - keep the Thor in Thorsday!)

I wanted to write something like your post for a while now, but mine would have been too long, too techie, and too boring.

Hope you get some red in here!

LilPinkyToe

03-23-2012

Well, I play Dominion with my girlfriend in the evenings to have fun and chill out. It is a great game mode and having Jabebot to whisper us elo actually made us both improve on the game and want to get better. It gave us a feeling of accomplishment. Not to say we both payed few hundred bucks on skins and what not. So, we only play Dominion but now it just feels you are playing a funny game but with no point at all. Give us ranked! now!

Redenbacher

03-23-2012

We could always organize a torch and pitchfork party outside of the Riot HQ