@Riot: A Dominion Story

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
What possible indication do you have that they balance champs around dominion?

Bad troll, bad.
The huge nerfs to Rammus, obviously.

nanana kas

03-22-2012

free bump for kool story

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

bumpage

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graogg View Post
Riot claimed at one point they were going to balance Dominion through item changes and not many direct champion changes. This is of course back when they cared.
Post invalid: Riot never cared

Exx020

03-22-2012

Bump,

Play with a premade, all whom i brought into LOL (took me FOREVER to get them all playing), of which 3 only play dominion (refused to play back when there was only SR and TT with the release of DOM finally getting them into the game). Now with little love they are all getting bored and looking at moving on.

Would love to know whats happening with this game mode as well.

Glizzengar

03-22-2012

Quote:
Welcome to my first ever League of Legends forum post. Though I've been playing League for about 9 months and reading the forums daily for 8 I think it's finally time for me to throw my voice in with the community.

While I, like other LoL players, have had my own strats, builds, QQs, and rants I've never before felt the need to post them on the forums. Until now.

Dominion IS League of Legends as far as I'm concerned. SR? What's SR? Oh, you mean that game mode overrun by 13 year-olds raging/trolling/and generally being insufferable a-holes for 45 minutes straight? Boring last hits and ridiculous snowballing? Yeah, after 100 games of that I was about to quit League until Dominion arrived...

Glorious Dominion! It's as if the game mode reached into my pocket and started lobbing money at Riot; and why not? Disposable income + insanely addictive game mode = Support for Riot.

But that may be changing soon. While I'm sure there's nothing you could do to keep me from playing Dominion short of un-inventing the game mode, I'm fairly certain you (Riot) won't be receiving another cent from me for some time. Not that I think this will change anything, but I can no longer support a company that won't support me.

So here's to the growth of Dominion and a bump to Phourc for starting an amazing thread that finally broke my forum silence.

P.S. Riot, all we're asking for is news and/or the return of Jabebot/Elo tracking to keep us happy until such a time that you finally deem the Dominion community attention worthy. I mean....we're so much fun, how could you NOT pay more attention to us?
Just because you're my HERO!

Whimble

03-22-2012

If you won't tell us about dominion, will you at least listen to the communities demands for a champion made out of pizza? While there hasn't been a discussion, I can extrapolate our love of jabebot into a love for pizza champions.

Arowan

03-22-2012

*bumps up*

Dominion just wants some love. Even whispered endearments would be appreciated!

IAmPulse

03-22-2012

bump for ranked

also what is with all the leavers in dominions now?
if you wanted to play SR click on SR. how hard is this?

RealWolf M

03-22-2012

As I said to RiotBahamut in the dominatedominion channel just earlier, we don't need explanations, just a simple post by a Red saying "We are doing something with dominion, we do have people working on something", not even what it is.

Just hte knowledge that you know dominion exists