@Riot: A Dominion Story

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bliu23

03-22-2012

I don't play dominion often but it's really fun, bump

Ha11uc1n0g3n

03-22-2012

Welcome to my first ever League of Legends forum post. Though I've been playing League for about 9 months and reading the forums daily for 8 I think it's finally time for me to throw my voice in with the community.

While I, like other LoL players, have had my own strats, builds, QQs, and rants I've never before felt the need to post them on the forums. Until now.

Dominion IS League of Legends as far as I'm concerned. SR? What's SR? Oh, you mean that game mode overrun by 13 year-olds raging/trolling/and generally being insufferable a-holes for 45 minutes straight? Boring last hits and ridiculous snowballing? Yeah, after 100 games of that I was about to quit League until Dominion arrived...

Glorious Dominion! It's as if the game mode reached into my pocket and started lobbing money at Riot; and why not? Disposable income + insanely addictive game mode = Support for Riot.

But that may be changing soon. While I'm sure there's nothing you could do to keep me from playing Dominion short of un-inventing the game mode, I'm fairly certain you (Riot) won't be receiving another cent from me for some time. Not that I think this will change anything, but I can no longer support a company that won't support me.

So here's to the growth of Dominion and a bump to Phourc for starting an amazing thread that finally broke my forum silence.

P.S. Riot, all we're asking for is news and/or the return of Jabebot/Elo tracking to keep us happy until such a time that you finally deem the Dominion community attention worthy. I mean....we're so much fun, how could you NOT pay more attention to us?

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

Good to see so many pages and Riot responding like they do to the other threads people post.

Wait, sorry, said that wrong. Turns out RIOT are ignoring all of the player base, and you can't tel me that no one at Riot has seen this thread with @Riot in it

Chavez Obama

03-22-2012

You know what would be good for getting more players in dominion?

1. Ranked
2. Double IP dominion weekend!

IronAegis

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha11uc1n0g3n View Post
Welcome to my first ever League of Legends forum post. Though I've been playing League for about 9 months and reading the forums daily for 8 I think it's finally time for me to throw my voice in with the community.

While I, like other LoL players, have had my own strats, builds, QQs, and rants I've never before felt the need to post them on the forums. Until now.

Dominion IS League of Legends as far as I'm concerned. SR? What's SR? Oh, you mean that game mode overrun by 13 year-olds raging/trolling/and generally being insufferable a-holes for 45 minutes straight? Boring last hits and ridiculous snowballing? Yeah, after 100 games of that I was about to quit League until Dominion arrived...

Glorious Dominion! It's as if the game mode reached into my pocket and started lobbing money at Riot; and why not? Disposable income + insanely addictive game mode = Support for Riot.

But that may be changing soon. While I'm sure there's nothing you could do to keep me from playing Dominion short of un-inventing the game mode, I'm fairly certain you (Riot) won't be receiving another cent from me for some time. Not that I think this will change anything, but I can no longer support a company that won't support me.

So here's to the growth of Dominion and a bump to Phourc for starting an amazing thread that finally broke my forum silence.

P.S. Riot, all we're asking for is news and/or the return of Jabebot/Elo tracking to keep us happy until such a time that you finally deem the Dominion community attention worthy. I mean....we're so much fun, how could you NOT pay more attention to us?
Very much this

Aeshnidae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2012

bump for dominon

Rebel Dragon

03-22-2012

Dominion is LoL for me, now. A little interest from Riot and I'll be as giddy as any teenage girl at a (insert whatever the current fey pop male singer is) concert.

Redenbacher

03-22-2012

Bump

CyrisAeon

03-22-2012

The "Dominion's meta is stale" argument is, well, stale.

Are there top tier champions? Absolutely.
Are there a variety of tier 2 champions to pick from for a good team? Absolutely.
Are there tier 3 champs that people toy with and can sometimes do amazing things with? Absolutely.

Basically, same deal as SR but with different champs at different tiers.

The Stormchaser

03-22-2012

b