Petition to hide Personal Score

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

11-10-2013

Personal score is becoming more and more toxic the longer it says around.
I've been told that it can't be removed easily because it's built into the system somehow.

That being said, I don't think we should be able to see any of our scores other than our own until this system is removed. Post game screen could show everyones points but during the game it should be just that, Personal.

Low level players think they're doing the right thing by having the highest score on their team and it gives them "shouting" rights. "Listen to me I have the highest score" -> Proceed to lose the game.

davyo11

11-10-2013

/sign

Stez007

11-10-2013

Supposedly they "can't" do that.

What that really means, though, is "we want you to suffer so you all quit and we no longer have to listen to your valid complaints."

OxBaker

11-10-2013

Right now my premade competes for the highest personal score when we play. It's a fun side quest but does hurt us overall so I'd be willing to see it go.

Nexus Crawler

11-10-2013

When ever someone mentions score I just hear the throw mobile revving its engine.

/Signed.

Nerdock

11-10-2013

/singed

Stark Midnight

11-11-2013

Not signing, I love how ignorant people are these days. Personal score is a measure to improve oneself, or can be used as a measure to put down other people and give a false sense of confidence.

What you use a sword for is your fault not Riots. People really need to take responsibility now days. I love people who cry to Riot to implement pick mode and take out score and other retarded stuff. It's not Riots job to give people common sense. If someone is toxic because they are #1 when all they are doing is losing their point and then recapping it,or running straight to cap and dying; they are going to be toxic without their score. Your obviously just aren't mature enough to deal with a 12 year old saying his better than you because his name is higher than you in a match.

The same can be said for any game, an Summoners Rift, your ad carry could just farm all day without worry about late game team fights and then blame his entire team for dying all the time. It's time for you to grow up and learn how to deal with life problems.

AldrickExGladius

11-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
Not signing, I love how ignorant people are these days. Personal score is a measure to improve oneself, or can be used as a measure to put down other people and give a false sense of confidence.

What you use a sword for is your fault not Riots. People really need to take responsibility now days. I love people who cry to Riot to implement pick mode and take out score and other retarded stuff. It's not Riots job to give people common sense. If someone is toxic because they are #1 when all they are doing is losing their point and then recapping it,or running straight to cap and dying; they are going to be toxic without their score. Your obviously just aren't mature enough to deal with a 12 year old saying his better than you because his name is higher than you in a match.

The same can be said for any game, an Summoners Rift, your ad carry could just farm all day without worry about late game team fights and then blame his entire team for dying all the time. It's time for you to grow up and learn how to deal with life problems.
He's not complaining because people are throwing games on his team, he's complaining because it teaches players to do bad things by rewarding them for it. The score system does nothing to improve your play. If new players get into Dominion they will think doing these bad plays is what you're suppose to do, and they won't learn otherwise unless they read the Dominion forums, watch DD, or learn from people who know better.

MNightShamallama

11-11-2013

Stark what you fail to realize is that it is riots job to give people common sense. if not them then who? they don't read the forums and they aren't going to figure it out on their own. The score system is a large part of what perpetuates dominions' elo hell.

also /singed

Genericke

11-11-2013

Personal score is a very useful statistic.

It tells me who has no idea of what they're doing on the map when they try and put others down for not having the better personal score.