Ask Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mordekaiser

03-22-2012

Dear Bird Man,

What do you feed your bird? I often see it forcefully vomit multicolored lasers. Were you seeing Lux?

Mordekaiser, The Master of Metal.

Ask Fizz

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by probably Morgana View Post
Dear Swain

How are you 5 steps ahead of everyone, with a messed-up leg?
I'm still one jump ahead of him.

hungdang

03-22-2012

Dear Chicken man, I'm eating chicken soup!

Ask Swažn

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
CAWCAWCAW and your really scary in your bird form!
I'll ignore that first bit. I would respect you as a mage, yordle, except you don't use mana which makes you very annoying. You're also a yordle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
How did Beatrice get her name?
I was thinking of naming her Lenore or Berenice but after I asked her she seemed to like Beatrice more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
What is your Breakfast of Champions? Also, do you remember the first time that I fought under you?
Unfortunately Armsmaster, I do not remember the first time. If you would be so kind as to remind me, I would be much obliged. I do not like to forget things.

As for my breakfast, I like to go out onto the road to find any animal that has recently died there.

Kidding.

I usually eat a leg of mutton, with bread and potatoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Dear Swain,

You suck.

Yours truly,
Jarvan IV
Not as hard as you blow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhug View Post
:3 is so cute to see you and jarvan fight liek little kids on a play ground.
but why do u truely hate him? dont say because hes from demacia thats not good ehough for me.
also your a pretty birdy
You spelled you're wrong. If you think the sight of a punk kid getting the **** beaten out of him by an old man and his bird is cute, you're wrong, it's not cute.

It's hilarious.

I don't hate Jarvan as a man, I hate him as an idea. He hasn't had to work a day in his life to get where he is today, he simply throws his little cronies at any problem that comes along and hopes it goes away.
This fundamental clashing with my Noxian ideals sickens me. In Noxus, the only role one can be born into is that of a person who has yet to prove themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by probably Morgana View Post
Dear Swain

How are you 5 steps ahead of everyone, with a messed-up leg?
I've never even seen your legs. You do know that you could be even more powerful if you didn't have to hold up your bra while you were running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Viktor View Post
Nevermove?
((OOC: I really hate how Riot changed it from Nevermore.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiser View Post
Dear Bird Man,

What do you feed your bird? I often see it forcefully vomit multicolored lasers. Were you seeing Lux?

Mordekaiser, The Master of Metal.
Beatrice has her special talents. Why do you think we became partners?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
Unfortunately Armsmaster, I do not remember the first time. If you would be so kind as to remind me, I would be much obliged. I do not like to forget things.
Well, I seem to recall that you hired the company I fought under, the Bloody Brothers, as a supplement to your troops at the Battle of Gargantuan Vale.

The Cryophoenix

03-22-2012

I have one, where do you get your bird's treats?

I don't... ask for any particular reason... just curious.

~Anivia

Ask Swažn

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix View Post
I have one, where do you get your bird's treats?

I don't... ask for any particular reason... just curious.

~Anivia
I don't think you and my bird share the same tastes. Lets just say she likes to eat things that have already passed.

Ask Swažn

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Well, I seem to recall that you hired the company I fought under, the Bloody Brothers, as a supplement to your troops at the Battle of Gargantuan Vale.
Ah I do remember. I should have hired your company more often. That was a glorious win.

The Cryophoenix

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
I don't think you and my bird share the same tastes. Lets just say she likes to eat things that have already passed.
Fair enough, my question now is about the City-State you lord over, or perhaps her people.

Noxus has always been a powerful military driven city-state, proud of it's heritage in warfare and prouder still of its militant might. I have read the history of this world from the Library within the Institute of War, every text-book written by Noxian, Demacian, Ionian, and even Zaunian hands, I know of how every Noxian citizen must join the military, as a compulsory law, for a period of six years, minimum, and even then must remain in active-service afterwards.

Your people are warriors and survivors, when the League was formed, Noxus striked out at Ionia. Yet even though your military is great, and your soldiers loyal, it was the League of Legends that vanquished your armies from the Ionian beaches, a result of Noxus losing a ranked-match in the Fields of Justice.

How has your people taken to these new laws where war is no longer an option? Where does your military stand? Where do your people? Can the victories achieved in the Fields of Justice by a small handful of Noxian Champions truly satisfy Noxus' battle lust?

~Anivia, The Cryophoenix

ōmŽn

03-22-2012

Jeri!

My main man, how's it going? Already pissed off everybody here I see, that is so you.

How's Beatie doing? I'm kidding of course, she feeds off of dead things and we have Talon running around.

She's probably doing great.

Prince Humperdink and his crew are probably loosing respect for me as we speak, but hey, can make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

That was a metaphor, I'm not actually breaking any eggs. My species lays eggs too, so yeah, it's pretty f*cked up. Kinda like a dead baby joke.

... I lost my train of thought. Whatever, we need to hang out more, maybe have some tea together? Or, god forbid, if you want to have some actual fun, we can head down to Gragas's pub. A couple brews for us, and some birdseed for Beatrice?

Ciao~!

Void Lord (and cancelled Champion) Omen.