Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

*Help* Anivia Rune placement.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NooDL3

08-02-2010

Im currently level 20 and will be going the 9/0/21 mastery build. My current plan was Red/Blue/Quint AP/lvl with Yellow MP5/lvl. Would Red be better off going partial or complete Magic Pen?

Bùu

08-02-2010

Quints - flat hp
Reds - flat mag pen
Blues - Mana regen per level (i prefer flat mana regen)
Yellows - flat cd reduction

thts how i usually play with her :l

Gabyoman

08-03-2010

I play her a bit more offensive.

Quint - AP (flat)
Reds - Magic Penetration
Blues - AP (flat)
Yellows - Mana Regen /5 /Level

But i go 10/0/20 with ignite and Doran's ring as starting items. 46 AP at lvl 1 really gives you an edge to get early kills or send them back to base.

I think MrLongSchlong mistook Blue and yellow runes, they need to be inversed for maximum efficiency.

peyo

08-03-2010

Improoved Ignite ain't really worth it...

Tenderballz

08-03-2010

Standard rune setup for casters works very well on the bird:

Quints - flat hp
Reds - mag pen
Blues - CDR/level
Yellows - flat hp

U dont need AP or mana regen runes. ROA/Archangels/Zhonya's take care of all of that. Mana regen is actually useless cos i always blow her entire load in most team fights. She needs a large mana pool...not high mana regen. I usually get ard 2800mana which suffices.