Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!@#%#$%#%^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sier Rex

03-21-2012

let me know when you guys are done trolling me so i can play some legit games, with people who aren't so bad, btw i get scrubs on my team 24/7 so half of the time my losing streaks are your fault thank you. do something about it **** heads!!!!

Draiders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

Welcome to League of Legends. Cry more so you get internet sympathy. No I'm serious we all care so much.

Jee Mee Tran

Recruiter

03-21-2012

Probably would be better if you didn't take all the creeps

Darth Gregorius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

The perfect support has no kills and low minion kills, you want the gold to go to your carry, which will do way more damage then you when fed.

followShiro

03-22-2012

Play a carry then instead of support =/

On a side note how do you have more minnions than ryze and fiz put together =//////

TheCrazyNutcase

03-22-2012

Errr, You allies didn't to too badly at all according to those stats. First time you got a positive kill to death ratio?

lolguy999

03-22-2012

my second ranked game ever our team was down 0 - 12 in kills plus first dragon before i teleported in with galio, catching 2 opponents with my ult and giving our team first 2 kills of the game. Guess what, our team agreed that Me and our Jungle would call shots on where to move what to do and we won not before evening teamkills up 19-18

lolguy999

03-22-2012

WOW, k, YOU'RE THE NOOB, cuz i just looked at your attached pic, and apparently you have a ryze in your team and yet you still went for frozen heart, and chalice of harmony?? talking about wasting the few gold u get being support. 89cs? are you trying to carry? if not why kill all the gold giving creeps that your allies can take to help u carry

i play janna i know she doesn't need chalice for a fact. that alone puts you in the not so good player zone

sippstrasi

03-22-2012

support>89 cs, cry more when u learn how to play