WCG North America - Top 1500

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diabolic Asian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

Today is the 3rd Tomarrow will be the 4th so we have a Total of 1 Day to Submit Teams. Unless I am Mistaken and there was an Update.

Quote:
Registration
Between August 4th and August 5th, 128 team slots will be opened for registration. A registration URL will be distributed to all eligible players. Team applications should be submitted by a team captain and will be reviewed for eligible members and complete information. No obscene team names will be accepted. After a team roster is submitted and confirmed, no further roster changes will be allowed. A team captain must have the consent of all members that he or she list on the team roster. Team captains that fail to obtain consent and are suspected of providing false or misleading information will be disqualified from the competition at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
In the event that over 128 eligible complete team applications are submitted, then the tournament director reserves the right to expand the tournament by one additional round in order to accommodate the additional teams.
That is Currently what is Written for the WCG Quals for us to Register.

Jewlluminati

08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr05tbite View Post
So what do Australians do to get into this thing??
Die, be reborn into the U.S., wait 13 years, reach level 30, and be in the top 1500 5v5 premades. That's how.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

lfg

Wu Thuong

08-03-2010

the list is for ranked game 5 v 5 premade only right?

mdigibou

08-03-2010

Aw... Thats what I get for not reading the advert thoroughly. I've been playing solo queue getting my rank up =\

2Paco

Recruiter

08-03-2010

they r ike lv 30 roght to like enter

GoSuPlz

08-03-2010

what are the requirements of being able to even qualify?

Grafic

08-03-2010

^>^b

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Sailor Uranus

08-03-2010

How could you censor a sailor scouts name after all the times I've fought. I demand for this censorship to end.

Sailor Moon

08-03-2010

Dear Riot,

Upon reviewing this WCG Qualifier List it would seem that one of our brave and loyal Sailor Scouts have been censored! I do not understand how this is possible? We have fought evil in the league of legends for truth and love ever since beta! And you censor our comrade? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?

With Love,

Sailor Moon