Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Normal Draft for TT

Yes, please! Make it so! 34 85%
No. Mr. Worf...Fire! 2 5%
I do not care. TT is stupid. 4 10%
Voters 40 .

Normal Draft for TT Poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathcrow666

03-21-2012

So at this point I'm slightly peeved that no Reds have said anything on the matter(from what I have seen). Wish they would give us something.. even a simple we "don't care for TT so no Normal Draft" would be suffice for me.

I want to see where the community stands on this and maybe some thoughts. Maybe this will bring it to Reds attention.

Edit: Sorry for the puns. Whimsical moment.

Deathcrow666

03-21-2012

lol A downvote really??? So you disagree with the notion? Wish I knew why you feel like it would be a bad one. C'est la vie.

oOSpideyOo

04-06-2012

please Riot add Normal Draft mode for TT ...ty

lirm

04-07-2012

This will go nowhere. Voted yes anyway.

New World Chaos

04-07-2012

Pretty sure riot said that they didn't want to split up the community of TT since it's so small, or some **** like that.
Voted yes, but I doubt it will make a difference

UffeNeve

04-07-2012

I won't play it. Simply because the queue will be even longer than it already is - I have 10-20 mins for normals. And before you ask, it's not a bug or such, it's simply because there are so few 3v3 players with decent normal game Elos out there.

Wheredigo

04-07-2012

^ donno what your talking about, takes me a whole of ~1 minute to get in a 3v3, and honestly they should just replace blind pick with normal draft for 3's