Surrendering?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limitedition

03-21-2012

I don't understand why people surrender in ranked games with the inhib(or more) turrets up. even if kills are 5-15. Anything can happen, one good ace or 4 kills and a good push can turn about anything around. I just don't see a reason in flushing more ELO down the drain before the fat lady has sung.

Another small pet peeve is trying a champ out in ranked. I think you should atleast play a couple games before you go chancing your skillz with with a "new too you" champ against your ELO or your team mates ELO.

Why play games if you rage or afk, obviously you don't have fun playing. Please find something fun to do and leave that stuff out of League of Legends. Thanks

K0m0x1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2012

hmm, me too

Infiltrationn

03-21-2012

Im pretty experienced at the game, and usually i can tell how my team may do or the direction it is heading in...Having said that, not all teams pick champions that compliment eachother. For example, I main Kat and Lux. Kat works best with champs that stun more often so i use my ulti better. With lux, i play better with burst champions because of my stuns and my teammates having good damage to finish them off. Ive played games where ive won remarkably..we were 5 casters no tank, and soraka ended up getting thornmail and another tank item due to her healing abilities...we ended up winning against a team with proper tanks and all that...but thats very rare... surrenders happen when players realize that their teammates are rather weak, the other team is already fed, and your champions are simply not viable enough to catch up and turn the game around. Hope this helps

TheRealTouche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

true that!! anything can happend, but when you know you ahve trolls, and inteam *****ing .... well that is why we have a surrender button, sot hat trolls waste just a tad less of our time.

deirin

03-21-2012

depends...but usually when your teammates start feeding..like...its hard to stop em to feed since ...yea
1. they dont ward
2. they overextend
3. bad teamplay
4.bad focus in team fight
5.etc

so...
1.sometimes player will see that they make mistakes and do something about it....
2.sometimes they see and dont know how to play
3. sometimes they play *blame game* (?or should i say most of the time?)
4. sometimes dont dont even see they sux.. even with 0/9/0
5.sometimes you could win with luck or mistake of other team....or by picking on weak enemy team members

sooo....yea...it all depends i guess + team compo dont mean insta lose but...yea can affect game

like all ad or all ap will most likelly be beaten, but could maybe...maybe win anyway...

Donthealme

03-21-2012

I think most of the time its people being bad, I played a ranked game about a week ago and my team surrendered at 28 minutes 4v1 vote, I was 11/1 and just won a 3v1(killing all 3) we were down 19 to 12....I was livid their reasoning was they wanted to queue again with a game they had a better chance to win....we were down 7 kills and 2 turrets with an ultra farmed poppy....I just don't get it.

goodrifle

03-22-2012

op likes to play lottery tickets

HagarCool

03-22-2012

We need MAJORITY surrendering. Meaning 3 votes to surrender. So many times I've been forced to wait because of trolls, or people that play like complete dog**** and think they can win, just to lose 30 minutes later wasting EVERYONES TIME.

99 out of 100 times this has to be the case. I almost never see a team pull thought at the end after we have:

1) Feeder
2) Troll(s) with 6 boots or some trolly item build
3) Always 1 person refusing to team fight.
4) 4 AP chars on same team, all tanks, or generally no AD carry.
5) Someone that spends more time disconnected than playing.
6) When all your carries focus tanks EVERY TIME.
7) Someone playing a new champ and is garbage can juice at it.
8) Tank steals EVERYONES KILLS. (true story, malphite was 34ish kills, carries had a combined 10 kills game took 1.5 hours to lose, he refused to CC anything but "his" kill)
9) Duo queue guys that don't speak English and cant communicate with the team.
10) People who don't report MIA champs.
11) People that don't ward, at all.
12) Trolls who steal the junglers jungle early game and expect godly ganks.
13) People with NO Map awareness (yes I see the irony 10 and 11)

I can go on and on and on...

Its hard to have fun when that **** happens, and people waste my time trying to play it out an additional 30 minutes. I should join a team 5v5 team...