Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Intermediate Bots nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

03-21-2012

Just did an intermediate bot game, and we trolled hard and won it 4v5. Bots played terrible just as bad as custom game bots.

They get teh nerff??

Empressium

03-21-2012

their gold **** only works beyond 30 minutes time ahead and thats when they become annoying if u ask me

Rathwirt

03-21-2012

Yeah they got a lot easier after they removed their endless streams of free gold. Now their amount of farm actually matters...and bots aren't great at farm.

Steakasaurus

03-21-2012

Its... bots. You can troll as hard as you want, and still win, because they're bots.

Johnsters4

03-22-2012

ooo those big boys beating on them bots

aproclis53

03-22-2012

they should add hard mode

CSPhobos

Recruiter

03-22-2012

Their map awareness is annoying sometimes. Flying in on a noc ult and I get mega CC'd/nuked on my way over there. That, and jungling is annoying it seems. They still do stupid moves, don't dive when they should have, etc. Ezreal just flashes around the millisecond it spots you and full combos. hah.

Hardscar

03-23-2012

Bot Blitzcrank rarely ever misses a snapshot at close range with grab. You can dodge long range grabs but if you don't dodge he will never miss you even long range. Pertty much the same with any other skillshot. He's probably the bot I hate the most when I'm fiddling around playing with a new build.

d4l3kcaan

03-23-2012

double bloodthirster on ANY champ > int bots