Ranked TT is Ridonkulous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virapp

03-20-2012

Look at this first: http://oi44.tinypic.com/34tdhfl.jpg . First 30 minutes we DOMINATED them: getting every dragon, leading in kills, higher creep score, control of the jungle, everything. Last 15 minutes though.. we couldn't finish the game. It was impossible to dive Gragas/Talon/Cho'Gath. They just turtled and farmed. Turns out, Talon aces us and Cho'Gath tanks the turrets because he has so much health. They win the game. We were ranked 3000 and something, and they were the 7th highest rated team in 3's.

We could've won I think if we hadn't killed inhibitors and just aced them outside of their base then pushed all the way to their Nexus. Am I right? How could we have won? This happens ALOT. We always dominate early game, then just get shredded late game. Honestly at a loss here how to win here, if any of our games go past 25 minutes we lose. We tried just pushing one lane and trying to win before 25, and it works sometimes, but occasionally it backfires.

Honest question here: How can we counter this?

Thanks in advance, Vir

Sam

03-20-2012

Don't take inhibitors if you are not going to kill or die killing the base tower or pushing to the end. Cause their comp is a really strong turtle team.

GodTony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Sam Hok throwing out da advicez.

Sam

03-20-2012

I just realized who you were up against. No chance.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-21-2012

You guys used net builds didn't change for you faced you had no chance to win a long game.

Thornmail really? I woulda build Omen. (they should go thorn cause u had Sion)

Serk shoes that late game?

Usualy I just build up tanky+speed and just down the turet then run away then go back and hit nexus.

Axil

03-21-2012

You lost to haoz
Nothing new here

Boo

03-21-2012

they took advantage of the fact that you guys have bad late game compared to them

makkii

03-21-2012

lol it was haoz, they were just ****ing with you, you never had a chance

anyways, you whole team should have gotten bveil and guardian angel then bumrushed their base while both inhibs were down, pushed everything up then just tank the base.

Exidur

03-21-2012

Ap sion number 1 reason you lost.

ThaFaub

03-21-2012

well im 1300 in 3's becasue my team cant meet all the time but i understood very fast that if you take down innib thats becasue your 100% sure to get inner turret