This is how you win a 3's match, found it on YouTube.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoundsStellar

MrOhSoAzn

03-19-2012

This is why TT is a joke. Of course I've seen this before and have done things similiar, but this really is some proof why people frown upon TT

Daytime

03-21-2012

SoundsStellar

Stellar League of Legends Win ~ by Jimmy & Jake (LoL)

hmm

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

How do you get to play TT for more than 15 minutes? All my games suddenly stop once we pass 15 minutes.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOhSoAzn View Post
This is why TT is a joke. Of course I've seen this before and have done things similiar, but this really is some proof why people frown upon TT
its called strategy, openings like this make it so you really have to think carefully about what you do depending on how many structures you have down, they had an inhib down but neither had at least one sit in their base, nor had wards on the outside, its not tt thats a joke, its teams like that who dont know what they are doing.

hell if you wanna be technical about it, out of all teams to fall for that, theirs shouldnt have, they dont even need wards or to stay in base with that team, they just needed to save panth and shen ult so that if they popped in with flash 2 would be there to stop them

people frown on tt because they hit 30, start playin with others who all already hate tt when theyve barely even played it, keeping the bandwagon rolling, people will believe anything as long as there are people to solidify that belief, ie people that think wearing jordans casually makes them look nice when it makes them look like a 5th grader

you wouldnt believe how many friends i have that call tt a joke or say they dont like tt when they havent played a single game of it until i make them