@Riot - Can we have our Dominion ELO back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
If Riot has not given us ranked (Which was apparently ready in October) or given us back the JabeBot ladder, then they're going to lose pretty much the entire Dom community when GW2 and D3 come out.
After playing Diablo 3's beta, I suspect those who go that route will be back after a week, tops v.v

SpaceFrog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableGod View Post
At the end of the day, like or hate Jabe-bot and his normal ELO. It was helping. It helped people, who were waiting for Ranked, be able to figure out where they were on the skill level and what they needed to do to improve. It let players, who have been waiting for some time, feel like there was hope for Ranked.

EDIT: Also bump this to for great DOMINION JUSTICE!!!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...941589&page=21
Totally agree with this. I used to be <1200 elo, I queued with my friends alot who aren't as serious about lol. and I was stuck at 1200 elo for god knows how long. once jabebot came out. I could see what was happening with my elo. I focused on improving my skills and understanding of Dominion. I've moved up in elo very quickly and have met some high elo players. I'm getting better as I'm against better opponents. Instead of playing with the same dominion n00bs all the time.

you know the ones.... the ones that come into dominion to test champs, or accidentally join a dominion queue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSHarrison View Post
I have been duoqueueing with a ~2000 who has a way to see your elo.

So far it has seemed to be reallly accurate.
^ ^
Case in point.

I got matched against KSHarrisson a couple of days ago. So before jabebot, I was <1200 elo, and now I'm playing against 2000 elo summoners.

Hawkwìng

04-23-2012

After reading the OP, and seeing "posting this in the general forums for visibility". I lol'd hard.

Tamat strikes again?

Pretty sure this is the dominion forums.

KSHarrison

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybeast View Post
LOL they moved it.

"Your last played champion is now your little sister" is okay. A dominion thread? MOVE IMMEDIATELY TO PLACE NOBODY LOOKS
I know it's such a joke.

There are a few things they could EASILY do to make QOL for Dominion players better , such as showing us some respect by letting a Dom thread stay in GD, where we can reach a lot of people to support us.

It doesn't take a genius to see this; I have no idea why they have to **** on Dominion.

anangrytree

04-24-2012

riot doesnt give a **** about dom, once d3 rolls out itll be a long time before i come back to dominion

Leet Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

they should return the elo of all your normal 5v5 in dominion and crystal scar but to you only after all it is your account and it is your right to get say weather you want to share your elo or not. also in season three they should release ranked dominion but also the magma chamber, tht was a very nice idea but again we are simple only about halfway done with season two and if riot wants to keep its gameplay as it is it must listen to its pros and cons posted by people like us.
overall there should be a way to know your own elo but you should be given the option youself to hide or to share it

BuddhaRice

10-23-2013

Ranked dominion will await you in season 5. Pls com bak

konfetarius

10-23-2013

10:29 PM - inde_ed: k
10:29 PM - inde_ed: who is the jackass
10:29 PM - inde_ed: who dug these up
10:29 PM - inde_ed: so i can kill him/her/it
10:29 PM - inde_ed: probably buddha
10:29 PM - inde_ed: maybe sauron to troll me

BuddhaRice

10-23-2013

I kind of hate you, konf, because you just made my spill my ramen all over my shirt. I am not a jackass. Cheers.