@Riot - Can we have our Dominion ELO back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imwetoddid

03-20-2012

I'm shocked this hasn't been moved to the Dominion forums. Did they fix the filters?

(I am not suggesting that this should be moved, it belongs in GD- along with these

Batman in Blue

03-20-2012

Its general discussion, so hence should you be able to talk about anything. Most of the things in GD are more about Summoners Rift, but it still stays in GD. I think the post is fine here

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Or just give us ranked dominion

eBlossom

03-20-2012

Lol my dominion Elo is 400 bahahahaha

Radiums

03-20-2012

yes!

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Why Riot insists on hiding ELO of "normal" games, yet actually retaining it for their own view is well beyond me.

Silent Reaper

03-20-2012

I had like 1.9k Dom Elo lol

Phourc

03-20-2012

I think after getting used to Jabebot I may be in the "Dom's pointless without ranked" camp xP

inFe eD

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwetoddid View Post
I'm shocked this hasn't been moved to the Dominion forums. Did they fix the filters?

(I am not suggesting that this should be moved, it belongs in GD- along with these
Like the gentleman below you mentioned, GD is where every topic is open for discussion. I believe the filter was removed after the initial flood of Dominion posts stopped hitting GD, as its purpose was done. I already stated why I posted this here in the post itself; I don't blame you if you only read the tl;dr though, it sums up the matter nicely.

Your link makes that pretty clear, those stupidly moved threads were likely automatically removed by a filter. It's probably gone now.

Tekshi

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Why Riot insists on hiding ELO of "normal" games, yet actually retaining it for their own view is well beyond me.
They're retaining it because normal elo decides who you are matched up against. Normal games are for fun, not to be competitive / compete to have a higher normal elo. Not too hard to understand..

Also if you want a measure of your dominion skills, join a dominion team and compete in the weekly dominion nesl tournament.