Gametypes that you might enjoy?

Champion Duel 6 14.29%
Hunt 'n' Capture! 10 23.81%
Both, I think there excellent ideas! 19 45.24%
None of them, too confusing and lame... 7 16.67%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

[Suggestions] New gametypes I would like to suggest

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memerto

Member

08-08-2010

those are good idea for some diferent way of play LOL but in the cham duel if theres no creep, then is going to be VERY slow to lvl D:
i remember in HON in his beta stage, there was a map who someones said "scaped" from programers hands where its suppous they test the new champ and it was just 1 line with creeps and 2 or 3 tower and the nexus at the end and thats it, it was very fun for the sice of the map


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leksu

Senior Member

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memerto View Post
those are good idea for some diferent way of play LOL but in the cham duel if theres no creep, then is going to be VERY slow to lvl D:
i remember in HON in his beta stage, there was a map who someones said "scaped" from programers hands where its suppous they test the new champ and it was just 1 line with creeps and 2 or 3 tower and the nexus at the end and thats it, it was very fun for the sice of the map
Sounds a lot like the "Only Mid" mode for DotA, which could be nice to see in LoL.

The Twisted Treeline map, came close, but there's a lot more farming woods than laning.

Off topic: It is nice now that StarCraft 2 has come out, people have started to make custom maps based on DotA modes. Already tried 3 different, which is quite good compared to the fact they just made them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memerto

Member

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leksu View Post
Sounds a lot like the "Only Mid" mode for DotA, which could be nice to see in LoL.

The Twisted Treeline map, came close, but there's a lot more farming woods than laning.

Off topic: It is nice now that StarCraft 2 has come out, people have started to make custom maps based on DotA modes. Already tried 3 different, which is quite good compared to the fact they just made them.
yea only mid is more likely


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-10-2010

Lol, well would anyone else would like to review this almost-popular post?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basilisk1991

Senior Member

08-10-2010

Sorry I voted no, I did not realize H&C was CTF. I would love a CTF mode


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Môônskïn

Senior Member

08-10-2010

i think 5v5 arena would be nice, something like... ace the team and the first to get 10 ace wins. and you would start lvl 18 with enough gold for 6 items, and you could remake your build before every round. I think it would make good practices for team fights and it could be a fun pvp mode. sorry for my bad english


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-11-2010

The third game type is done!!!

Plz review and comment plz!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-12-2010

The first idea won't work, you need minions, too many champions depend on them.

The second is cool, as long as there are minions

The third is ok, it might be a tad boring.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
The first idea won't work, you need minions, too many champions depend on them.

The second is cool, as long as there are minions

The third is ok, it might be a tad boring.
Uh dude, you can capture bases for experience and gold, no problem ill add that since theres no creeps...

Second, wont need minions because once you and your team reaches the middle... theres already gonna be a battle... so x2 experience since those no creeps...

Third, it wont be boring, because its a 30-wave map, and the creeps build up strength and power to help keep you and your team busy and at the ready....

ANYWAYS,
MAY I HAVE MORE REVIEWS PLZ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-15-2010

Plz can i get more reviews plz?


12