[Suggestion] Avenged Kill Bonus, shared

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuuchi

08-13-2010

Okay for example: 2 vs 1 battle at the bottom map of summoner's rift. Your partner dies from that enemy and then you go for the kill. Then you're the only left alive. What do you get? Nothing except the kill count, gold, exp, etc. It would be great to get an Avenged Kill Bonus. Now it would be annoying to hear AVENGED all the time so you yourself on the screen should hear it yourself. Not from the woman saying it but some kind of chime or sound that lets you know you avenged your partner and then your partner is notified that you have avenged them. It's a little idea that came to mind when I thought about MW2's avenged kill bonus style.

So to put it simply: Partner dies, you go kill the enemy. Avenged Kill Bonus and it's somehow shared for the both of you. Would be great in like a small or some amount of exp or gold or maybe even together. Consider this like a small added bonus for both players. Anyone's thoughts?

Undocumented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

I like the idea but I can see a problem in team fights with many avenge kills, the bonus will become quiet common.

I am not sure on how to make it more unique.

Zhupons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

I would like to see the concept Revenge but I would like it to give some high xp and gold boost but it would work like this:

Killing your killer if you were his last kill. Imagine you're playing Vlad and your opponent is Sion.

Sion kills you. If you kill him you get the avenge bonus but: you have to be his last kill and he must have not been killed by anyone else since the moment he killed you.

Because in your terms it would happen so often it would make double kills and aces barely worth it!