Do AFK reports need to be looked into and dealt with more seriously?

Yes, AFKers ruin my gaming experience 24 85.71%
No, I can live with it 4 14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Bob's frustation (need everyone's support)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnomebob

03-20-2012

I've been seeing more and more AFKers in my Summoner's Rift games. It could just be my luck or my level 18 bracket, but nonetheless, with the increasing trend of my games being ruined by these blood suckers, it makes me wonder what the exactly the dev team has been doing with those reports that players submitted. Are they doing enough?

How do they investigate the reports? How do they punish the players? And last but not least, if they do notice that the number of reports is getting higher and higher (just my assumption here), when are they going to take a more extreme measure for the much needed deterrence?

I think I am speaking on behalf of many players, but do let me know if I dont.

I would like to post a poll right here, please click Yes if you think that these AFKers need to be punished more harshly.

Bob

Gnomebob

03-20-2012

I hope this will get their attention. Cheers

Empressium

03-21-2012

yep especially afkers tat afk hugging the tower giving u a false sense of ganking the enemy only to see u feed the enemy and tat afker still hugging the **** tower

btw if u report the afkers, please write down the exact time minutes x to mintues y so riot can quickly process these **** ruiners