Jabebot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avatarofrandom

Senior Member

03-21-2012

So they removed seeing the elo so they could match high level players with terrible trash. Today I've seen three separate queues where they put multiple low elo players on my team that were not queued together. One team had two 1100 elo players on it and WE WOULD HAVE FOUGHT A 5-4 MAN PREMADE WITH MMKH AND ESTUFA!!! What the **** is with that bull****?

Then, right after that game, I play a game with a 1300 elo bot that thought heimer was op and loled when he wasn't banned. So of course he got owned bot and we lost.

Another big **** YOU to Riot for you terrible incompetence. If I was you Jabe, I wouldn't join those mindless ****s. They have 0 clue about what they are doing and are doing a terrible job with this game. You going isn't going to help, it will only bring you down. **** you riot, **** you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarofrandom View Post
So they removed seeing the elo so they could match high level players with terrible trash. Today I've seen three separate queues where they put multiple low elo players on my team that were not queued together. One team had two 1100 elo players on it and WE WOULD HAVE FOUGHT A 5-4 MAN PREMADE WITH MMKH AND ESTUFA!!! What the **** is with that bull****?

Then, right after that game, I play a game with a 1300 elo bot that thought heimer was op and loled when he wasn't banned. So of course he got owned bot and we lost.

Another big **** YOU to Riot for you terrible incompetence. If I was you Jabe, I wouldn't join those mindless ****s. They have 0 clue about what they are doing and are doing a terrible job with this game. You going isn't going to help, it will only bring you down. **** you riot, **** you.
As stated in another thread.

Hugs complains about how he got matched with a 1k elo lower player, feedski complains that matchmaking seems to be chucking him with really bad players from low ELO for no reason, less than a month later jabebot can no longer return the hidden ELO.

Why? Not because it wasn't the correct value, not because there is ranked and its meant to be non-competitive, but because Riot ****ed with their MM system, its obviously broken, and they don't want people to know how badly it works


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-21-2012

Once the posts starting hitting GD about how people were finding thier Dominion elo we were doomed...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark The Ancient

Junior Member

03-21-2012

i was almost to the 1500s! WTF is ranked dom coming out i mean seriously R!OT please i really really love LOL and all but what gives?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ampolha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

03-21-2012

Now , lets wait for dominion ranked games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
As stated in another thread.

Hugs complains about how he got matched with a 1k elo lower player, feedski complains that matchmaking seems to be chucking him with really bad players from low ELO for no reason, less than a month later jabebot can no longer return the hidden ELO.

Why? Not because it wasn't the correct value, not because there is ranked and its meant to be non-competitive, but because Riot ****ed with their MM system, its obviously broken, and they don't want people to know how badly it works
the past 2 months have been total hell for me in dominion, I'm not surprised they removed the ability to look at elo because the system is broken. And I'm going to go a step beyond you and say the system isn't just broken like you said, but there are actually 60+ elo loses from a single loss.

I think Riot ****ed up hard and this is them covering their tracks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

03-21-2012

For those of you saying MM only recently started giving you bad teams... you have just had amazing good luck. This is totally normal and has been happening forever. The higher you get, the worse your teammates get. When I trolled my way from 2250 to 2050, I could see two things happening: much better teammates, and lower queue times.

Also, it's well known that Riot does not want players knowing their normal elo. Remove thy tinfoil hat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkwìng

Senior Member

03-21-2012

atleast i can say i broke 1800 before jabebot died


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

Senior Member

03-21-2012

It's been hell for everyone. The fact is they have let Dominion slip and have ignored it. Which means the players base is small and getting smaller.

It's not that the MM is broken, it's the lack of players. If they actually matched you up with people who have a similiar ELO you would be waiting a huge time to the find the appropriate matches. Probably 30-45 minutes for a 20 minute game.

So as a crutch it tries to go out and find suitable players, but gets no return and just pulls from the bottom. It actually penalizes you for having a high elo, you're expected to carry the team. It groups you with scrubs and the other team is at slightly higher elo than the scrubs on your team, maybe by a few hundred.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

Senior Member

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
It's been hell for everyone. The fact is they have let Dominion slip and have ignored it. Which means the players base is small and getting smaller.

It's not that the MM is broken, it's the lack of players. If they actually matched you up with people who have a similiar ELO you would be waiting a huge time to the find the appropriate matches. Probably 30-45 minutes for a 20 minute game.

So as a crutch it tries to go out and find suitable players, but gets no return and just pulls from the bottom. It actually penalizes you for having a high elo, you're expected to carry the team. It groups you with scrubs and the other team is at slightly higher elo than the scrubs on your team, maybe by a few hundred.
When I see you ***** about matchmaking I just have to laugh my nuts off. Especially after you nerd raged on me half a game because I picked Alistar and you wanted him but didn't say 1 thing in the pre-game lobby, didn't ask for me to swap, just sat there silently until you needed to blame someone.