Best 6300 ip Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShortFoot

02-19-2011

renekton was my 1st 6300 buy

OptimisticC

02-20-2011

I was grinding IP to get Twitch... But I'm worried that he's been mentioned only once in this thread.

5h4p3

02-20-2011

Blitz, built well he is a cc machine with excellent damage, his grab is great, but he's not completely reliant on it. His power fist can turn fights around fast. AOE silence (I build for physical dps, so I mostly just use the passive version and save the blast for minion waves and as a ranged finisher). And he is **** near impossible to escape from with grab and overdrive(with just a little CDR, from glacial shroud, which incidentally boosts his passive as well, he's nearly in perma-overdrive).

A lot of folks say that his skillshot is easy to dodge, but it forces them to a choice, either zig-zag and overdrive catches you, or run straight and get hit with the grab.

You won't always get a lot of kills, but your carries will, and your win rate will go way up.

berkheij

02-20-2011

for 450 probably soraka,best healer ingame, and when played wel she can really keep her team going, but it your team is a bunch of worthles feeders who think they can do anything with a healer its just a wasted spot on your team

The Krusty Krab

02-20-2011

I personally like Miss Fortune

Sorbon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburglar219 View Post
Um.....Miss ****ing Fortune!!!! How is this even a discussion? Her or Vlad. Either way you will faceroll like no other
Unless you mean how poorly she'll faceroll, then I can name a few others. Every. other. ranged. AD. Carry. MF is the lowest damage of all them, with terrible utility. She's got a good harass, yes. Everything else is mediocre at best about her.

It's not her fault, really. They just nerfed Make it Rain and Bullet Time so bad that she now lives in obscurity.

Maxmatical

02-20-2011

Corki, no contest

opsmeltdown

02-20-2011

Kog Maw?

Snugglepantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Kassadin for me

MagikHat

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglepantz View Post
Kassadin for me
do you mean 2x kassadin?
3150 + 3150 = 6300
or if u actually got into 6th grade then 3150 x 2 = 6300

I think the a fun champ to play is ez just because you have to be aware at all times and really think out your next move while still trying to play aggressive.

The BEST i think though would have to be... Irelia hands down.