Best 6300 ip Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bahamu

11-27-2010

Kennen
Easy to play
Press R and ppl start dying around. You only need your brains if you wanna last hits (ks) ppl instead of assisting.
At mid harrass them until they hug the nexus, then go for gank at 6. The gank is a bit complicated: run from a bush and then ..press R.

Vlad.
Is not easy as kennen but have the infamous Sanguine Pool.

Anvia
Never played thou I appreciate to have her on my my team for the reasons stated by Tenderballz and Villemus.

Twitch?..err. Get Ashe..Fourteen times cheaper.

ChineseStyl3

12-20-2010

[QUOTE=Dwarfling;4337006]He was. Then they took him to the basement and beat him up senseless with nerf bats.QUOTE]

LOL

lllllllllllll

12-21-2010

Anivia - 6300 and she's my main
Master Yi - 450 i think he's 450

Amuxix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Anivia is the best 6300 champion... You can't even argue that she is not, if she is played right she can win almost any game. A well placed wall can compensate for a 4v5 team fight. She has the hardest aoe nuke, not only does it deal crapload of damage as it will stun pass magic shields and slow.

As for 450 I would say ashe or nunu both are great even tho nunu ultimate easier to counter/get away from

Parania

12-21-2010

. .. Karthus top 6300ip champ clearly .. U all know y!
Nunu best 450ip champ!

Gostrael

12-21-2010

6300 - Miss Fortune
450 - Ashe

Angelmorph

12-21-2010

6300 - Swain
450 - Sivir (yep Sivir was underrated but actually she is a pretty good heavy carrier)

Galthram

12-21-2010

6300 - Cassiopeia... OH SORRY! You asked THE BEST? Vlad and MF. In the hands of good players Anivia and Ezreal are awesome too. A good Corki is fine too.

450 - Ashe by far, hands down. Sivir is the FOTM right now, dunno why, the only thing she can do better than Ashe is backdooring and I'll never respect a champ like that.

ImIndustructible

12-21-2010

6300: Anivia, the only one your opponents will CRY becoz of her OPness as a cryOPhenoix.

l Fox l

02-19-2011

450-yi by far he may be cheap but if he gets fed it's game over im saveing up for a champion thats 6300 but now you guys are scareing me becasue i want koggy because of his op ultimate and his death bomb