Best 6300 ip Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyllan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-07-2011

nocturne for twisted treeline

ShinShumey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

I have to say Lee Sin. He is so much fun! Totally worth for me

parnellyx

08-15-2011

Kogmaw i bought today and he is extremely fun. Though i think Vayne is best and is also very fun.

Go vayne, maybe kogmaw

JAMESBIGGESTFAN

08-15-2011

i don't know about best, but i do know Ezreal is hands down the most fun (i <3 skillshots)

oh btw AP EZ FTW!

PoirierS

08-15-2011

OMG! Brand?
E+Q equals stun
+W- skill shot but easy to hit if they're stunned
+R- no need to explain... if placed right can do massive damage
+Ignite... Nuked+1 kill? Yes please...

OptimisticC

08-16-2011

Ezreal, Cait, and Kog are my favorite 6k champs. Mainly because they all share that insane range and power. Go AP Ezreal and land across-the-map kills. xD Cait's my go-to AD carry, and Kog is the "artillery" champ that I really like, which is pretty much spamming R and landing W for CC.

Nexus Crawler

08-16-2011

A lot depends on a persons playstyle, and what "best" we're talking about. Some people just naturally play certain champs better or worse. for example I've never been able to play Shen any thing better than decently while others take to him the instant that they play him (and yes I've seen a 90 something win 30 play shen for his first time and the way he was playing him I assumed he had at least 400 wins under his belt probably maining Shen. I gave him the MVP of that game even though him and his team lost).

That being said, for Carry's I would probably say either Kog'Maw or Ez (with Caitlyn and Vayne earning a mention at the very least). For mages, probably Anivia. For Tanks, Rammus before his price drop, or Maokai now (reason for this is he has a damage mitigator, a root, and a slow. although Shen/Rammus are much better. The reason why I didn't say Galio is because while he has a great ultimate, his other skills lack a little luster, and he's a little dependant on MR.)

For the 450 IP champs it is definitely not Kayle now. I would have to go with Yi for carry, Annie for nuke, and Nunu for tank (you could exchange Nunu for Annie but then I'd have less to say).

RawSlit

08-16-2011

Ezreal is amazing 5v5, but for a 3v3 i favor Renekton

Evan WildZ

08-23-2011

tryn is better

:3

ironcrown

08-23-2011

Maokai. He can jungle, pushes like a monsta', tanks well, can be an AP nuke, and still dishes out a bunch of pain no matter how you build him.