Best 6300 ip Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErotiicOreo

05-31-2011

Gotta stick with ezreal on this one though i personally like playing the others alot more idk. Ez late game seems to fluster me and i do bad but early game i love him. Swain isnt UP infact ive gotten some of my best games with him. Snares and Dots all around with a partial tank form. 450 id say nunu bc of his ability to jungle efficiently, lane efficently, have an insane ult and constant slow. Kayle is underated but is quite beast as well

Adolf Viktor

05-31-2011

Vladimir guys???

Phi1ippe

05-31-2011

DPS---> Corki
AP-----> Anivia
Tank--> I would say....buy rammus and cho'gath with your 6300 lol

Phi1ippe

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoAthene View Post
Vladimir guys???
Vladimir is good but there is better champions...In team fight he is not that powerfull...His ult is good tho...

Soldrart

05-31-2011

This really all based on skill, because while ezreal may be statistically better, than per se, kennen, a good kennen could stomp ezreal just by avoiding the skillshots, then unloading in his face. (which is what i do)

Phi1ippe

05-31-2011

Oh and for twitch...My first main here and i stoped playing him because my friends where saying that he's not a good team champion...wich is kin of true because you wait for the good moment to pop up then get all the kills...while your team are doing most of the job there....I think there is better champion....and also...oracle and you are....dead...

Modevasion

05-31-2011

necro thread ftw

Chairman Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2011

Vayne!

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phi1ippe View Post
Vladimir is good but there is better champions...In team fight he is not that powerfull...His ult is good tho...
He has 3 AOE's; An aoe damage skill with relatively short cooldown, an aoe slow + damage + lifedraining skill and an aoe ulti that does damage and increases the damage those effected by it take. I would have to say that you are very incorrect about him not being that powerfull in a teamfight.

songzgy

05-31-2011

just get leblanc and nidalee instead