How's Viktor the Machine Herald?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

He looks really cool and I really want to purchase him right as grind my 6k IP.
Is Viktor any good? I friend of mine said he's good for people that like Swain's playstyle but can't land his snare.

Would be really appreciated if you guys can come up with a list of item build or some helpful tips and advice to inspire me to buy him

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

He's like Oriana. Learn to play him and you can carry games. Don't and you'll feed your ass off.

Majestaat

03-17-2012

He's quite a versatile champion, but does not shine in any of his possible roles unless used by a really skilled player.

ZoiDxT

03-17-2012

Im a fairly new player and I am still learning. I played viktor and really loved him. He's pretty balanced and can farm pretty well also. I'd make a build for him and play him if you're that interested.

hunkfish

03-17-2012

still in junk store waiting for new parts (buff)

iDerp Solo

03-17-2012

If his E had a faster animation, that would help.
If his R had faster move speed, that would help.
If his item could be upgraded a second time, so that it could carry over to the end-game, that could help.

But, as it is, he's a very interesting champ that has delusions of grandeur.

EDIT - btw, if you can't hit Swain's snare, stay away from Viktor. Swain is easy-mode compared to Viktor.

LarcyBrown

03-18-2012

viktor is a fully viable champion, hes skill cap is just way too high.
orianna skill cap is very high too but she is being used a bit more lately even in tournements.
I think reason on that is her utility with the right team is off the charts if done well.

Viktor on the other hand even if u master part of his skills i think he has limited utility for the team.
Viktor raw ap power if u get fed as an ap carry becomes as good as any other like eum lets say brand.
His lategame is pretty dang good as well.Viktor utility can seem pretty good if u look at his skillset.Using it in an actual teamfight is hard compare to the raw ap power and utility other ap carries have which are FAR MORE easier to pull off properly in a fight then wut viktor has.
Yep even orianna is easier to pull her stuff off properly in a teamfight then viktor.
Do note that 1 on 1 he is as good as any other ap carry.

blackdeath17

03-18-2012

Yes, theres no bad champion , only bad players .

BUT , high skillcaps exist and viktor has one , if you practice and master him , hes as good as everyone .

PlayGooYa

03-19-2012

"High skill cap" is often code for "you need to put in more effort to get the same reward."

Riot has flatly stated that they want to buff Viktor at some point, particularly with regard to his passive item.