Viktor's Shop (Open RP)

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

03-20-2012

Jay walked in all the way, taking a quick look around. "Well, I was just working on an invention of my own; I needed some parts and advice. What would you say is the best way to make an infinite improbability machine, allowing me to do anything provided I can factor the chance of that exact thing happening?"

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

Viktor's right eye glows brighter briefly, his equivalent for raising an eyebrow. "I'd start with adding several modules to a hextech power core based on granting wishes and improbable occurrences, then hook up a console in such a way that modifies the flow between the various modules to produce the desired result, and then find a way to output that power in a suitable fashion. That last part is the trickiest one, and it's likely to need re-enchantment often.

If I may ask, why? A number of (admittedly complex) spells can provide you with much a similar effect, without the hassle." Viktor looks at Jay's gauntlet. "Ah, I understand."

Jaykoboy

03-20-2012

Jay saw Viktor glance at his gauntlet. "Ah, so you're an expert in rune magic, as well as Techmaturgy? Not many people know the secret behind my...er...disability. Not at first glance, anyways."

Looking around the workshop, he quickly found the Hextech power core that Viktor had mentioned, also finding a console that would work well. Turning to Viktor, though, he realized that the other parts of the machine would be difficult to get easily. "Any chance on being able to find a way to make the power output? I'll be able to work on the wish modules, but the output may be a bit difficult."

Smiling, he laughed a bit. "You should be lucky I didn't forget my gauntlet; last time I did that, an entire Techmaturgist's shop shut down permanently."

Fiery Snake1

03-20-2012

What am l still doing here? FierySnake walks out.

Ask Viktor

03-21-2012

"I've seen many gauntlets in my day; none were quite so covered in runes as that one. I also spy some summoning-related runes on it; no one would substitute an enchanted device for learning the magic oneself if one could.

Ordinarily one wouldn't expect a techmaturgist to learn rune magic as well, but I've found significant use in combining the two. As far as the output goes, I may be able to work something out, however, it will be limited in the scope of what it can make real. "

((sorry, sleep interrupted me))

Gamefreak506

03-21-2012

((Well, making an actual Summoner character was gonna happen eventually.))

506 went outside the Institute of War to get a breath of the outside air. He had only recently finished a match with other Summoners and now only has a thought in his mind as he walks. His glowing eyes spotted a hole in a wall and a busted, yet improperly made door on a shack. He read the sign above the broken door and wondered what Viktor did to make someone want to damage his shack. He spotted someone leave the shop and only waited a moment before deciding to go in.

Once inside, 506 took the time to notice both the technology lying around and the damages on both the wall and door. He spotted the Champion talking to someone already here and decided to wait.

Ask Viktor

03-21-2012

"Welcome to my shop, Summoner. Is there any particular reason for your visit?"

Gamefreak506

03-21-2012

506 looks at Viktor after he heard the man. His left thumb pointed toward the damaged wall and door behind him. "Mainly that." he said in response before thinking what this place would have to do with what he thought of earlier.

Ask Viktor

03-21-2012

"I see. A previous Summoner, in his recklessness, kicked the door down then installed a very poor replacement; Jay merely saved me the trouble of having to tear that down before making a new one."

Gamefreak506

03-21-2012

"Okay." was all 506 said before looking around the area containing the technology Viktor most likely made. "Well, actually there is another reason why I'm out here." He crossed his arms as he began to explain. "I'm currently learning how to use shapeshifting abilities, but I'm having trouble getting the appearance right. It is a little difficult when I only have books for references."

1234567 ... 10