Viktor's Shop (Open RP)

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Snake1 View Post
FierySnake then flames his sword and sword turns to a motorcycle. Ride the motorcycle and crashes the wall. Flies away to his ship in Ionia.
VIktor heaves a sigh, and snaps his fingers causing several automated devices to begin fixing the crater in the wall caused by the reckless Summoner.

"I had these installed in case of something like that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
((Here it's mine, and a link to my character, hope it is good http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1432

Arrakasta entered the shack quietly, throught were the door once was.As soon as he entered, he noticed Viktor.

"Viktor, sir, I am not to bother you, could I have a new left arm and right eye?" HE asked the ZAunite cyborg.

He quickly waited for his answer

((hope it's good))
"Welcome, summoner. An eye and arm you say? That's fairly simple, should only take a couple of days to fabricate. As for repayment, I merely require a few hours to study your sword.

Please head to the scanning machine over there, it will take detailed measurements of your arm and eye so that I may construct suitable replacements. Do you wish any form of augmented power be granted to this limb? Given an arm's space to work with, I can add any one ability of those you normally see when you summon me on the Fields of Justice."

((nice character))

Arrakasta

03-20-2012

"I am not sure, your offer is kind Viktor, what abilitie is best according to you, the gravity field or the chaos storm?" As he says this, Arrakasta hands Viktor the sword and then enters the scanning machine

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

Viktor takes the sword and sets it down on a workbech dotted with various magnifying glasses and other magical divining equipment, then walks to the nearby console. As the scanner starts up with a "THUMP---Whirrrrrrr....", Viktor replies:

"The gravity augment is arguably the one of most utility, offering automated control of the gravity affecting most nearby objects with a mere thought. However, the Chaos Storm offers very strong combat capability, via both a strong pulse of damage output upon forming and continual degradation of all nearby entities as long as it exists. Of course, I don't install the full Chaos Storm spell in anything but a complete augmentation; it would be too draining on the limited power supplies I can add."

A "Hirrrrrrrr--THUNK" is heard from the scanning machine as it completes it's final pass. After studying the results for several moments, Viktor states:

"It looks like the additional eye will not grant a significant vision acuity increase. I would have to replace your other eye as well in order to install advanced optics; you wouldn't like the results of only one eye with improved vision.

Your arm, on the other hand, will be quite strong. My estimate is that you'll be several times stronger when lifting things with that arm, and capable of throwing things quite far distances. As with your eye, it's power is only limited by the biological systems it attaches to, though it is more of an independent system."

Arrakasta

03-20-2012

"Then VIktor, if it's not a problem, please, replace my other eye too, and install the gravity field in the mechanical arm, since I don't think you can put the Chaos Storm."Said Arrakasta "By the way, waht do you think of my sword?" He added

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

"Certainly. In that case, I can install auto-zooming optics which will give you an unprecedented field of vision. There are still more advanced optics systems, but that would require significant brain modifications that I don't think you'd want."

Viktor scribbles a few notes on a nearby notepad, sketches out a quick blueprint, and tacks it over to a small board placed centrally in the workshop. He then states: "This should be done in the morning 2 days from now, return then and we can perform the operations necessary to replace your affected appendages.

The sword, hmm? I'm mostly interested in it as it looks reminiscent of the famed Hextech Gunblade. I haven't persuaded the League's artificers to allow me to study that instrument, but this will do nicely.

That is all for now, please take this device so you know when I'm done studying the sword." Viktor hands Arrakasta a small device with a button on it and a light above it. "The light will turn on when I'm done, and you can press the button to be teleported here.

He then walks over to the workbench that holds the sword, and adjusts some devices and turns one on.

Arrakasta

03-20-2012

"I am glad you like it Viktor, I crafted it myself" Said Arrakasta.

He walked throught the door, and turned to face Viktor again, "I might consider more, hmmm, "radical," augmentations" As he says the last words, he walks away, leaving the words float in the air

Fiery Snake1

03-20-2012

FierySnake cones back in the store with wood, two wheels, and stuff.

Here is you materials, I have traveled to a dimension where robots ruled the earth. (( Gundam)) I got the parts.

FierySnake then covers door hole with wood and nails, but did it so badly that no one can come in without breaking the door.

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

"Your two-wheeled device will be ready in 4 days. Return then. As for the door.... Just forget about it."

Jaykoboy

03-20-2012

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1372))

Jay smashed the door open, peeking into the large crater with his gauntlet still smoking slightly from the fireball it just unleashed. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Ask Viktor

03-20-2012

"Hello. Thanks for that actually, saved me some time. What brings you here?"

123456 ... 10