Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjaipod

03-21-2012

Solo top bruiser (on-hit)

Pretty much like teemo, except that she is better late game and in team-fights.
and just to point out after lv12 she does more damage with her passive than teemo with toxic shot.

so far i would say that she i amazing solo top, but i CAN'T say that support lulu isn't good, she is simply amazing.

GodEmperorLetoII

03-21-2012

Bob has proved AS Lulu can be viable :O well... "proved" :P was only a few games so far. Definitely need more evidence. But it seems viable.

iCeMaNjAm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

i actually run Lulu as a support and i just throw my Speed boost/ap on champs just to weaken.

Cheatnhax

03-21-2012

I've been playing her strictly as support aside from 1 on hit dominion game I played.

Im really enjoying her, her kit is a lot of fun as a support, she is not the strongest in lane due to the lack of sustain, but her lane can harass really hard and she is a monster in team fights.

Genspirit

03-21-2012

i havent tried as yet but shes a pretty ****in boss ap lol

Gotteskomplex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

So wait...all the jokes of "I play lulu as a jungler and rush trinity force for tons of damage" are actually....true? DEAR GOD....

KaXaSA

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotteskomplex View Post
So wait...all the jokes of "I play lulu as a jungler and rush trinity force for tons of damage" are actually....true? DEAR GOD....
i know that feeling..

Attachment 403493

Celebi

Recruiter

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
also for kog whimsy is a buff to his q.
Sorry to disappoint, but Kog'Maw is just "played" as an ad-carry... He was released an AP/hybrid champion.

Learn about Kog'Maw please... Whimsy is a buff to EVERYTHING on Kog'Maw... He has AP RATIOS!... People play him AD so much they forgot they're playing him the "optional" way...

Watch Kog'Maw's spotlight please....

Loonaii

03-21-2012

She is the most fun I ever had supporting Her in a lane with MF is. Awsome

D Bo

03-21-2012

From what i've seen, Lulu isn't a very strong support in lane but in teamfights shes a monster. Her ult on an initiator or tanky dps is amazing. Last game with her i went tankplank and her ult plus my Q allowed me to permaslow their whole team for most of the fights.