Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azurada

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
Soraka has 3 other spells. 2 of which people dont think too much about because of the assumption that supports are healbots

RedCode02

03-21-2012

I use Soraka as a banana launcher, throw em bananas!!

uberwissen

03-21-2012

Quote:
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
so you admit playing support is boring.

you are also aware of normal draft prioritizing pre-mades and most of the time single players are last pick.

imagine how we feel.

Nikawh0re

03-21-2012

Quote:
When have I ever denied it?

It's all in good fun.

<3!
okay for Riot to troll... not okay for others to troll.

good times.

Anyways, Phreak you really need to make videos about actual play. This community takes everything you say as law (like when ppl were constantly making fun of others for buying 2-3 doran's and then you mention once in a spotlight that this is ok, and nobody ever says a word about it again) So if you could make some videos that teach certain strats and ideas it would help the community immensely. (baiting, map awareness, and honestly the biggest one of all, teamfighting, because people still focus the living hell out of tanks, just because "he's the one in front")

attacksushi

03-21-2012

I keep trying to play her as a support, but my team makes me go mid evertiem.

Cathir

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberwissen View Post
so you admit playing support is boring.

you are also aware of normal draft prioritizing pre-mades and most of the time single players are last pick.

imagine how we feel.
I don't know why you think playing support is boring at all. Sure, if you play support like a heal bot, it's boring as hell. If you play some supports how they're supposed to (aggressively) then it's fairly fun.

Don't know why people think that supports are only for Auras, healing and wards. Supports can do other things as well.

iainB85

03-21-2012

epic Soraka spotlight.

Krispy Blowfish

03-21-2012

Why can't people learn to play the game? I see a lot of people on this thread crying because people wanted to jungle Lulu because it was in the spotlight. How about you stop following those stupid things and try learning how to play? It's there to give you an idea of how to play, it shouldn't dictate what you build or how you lane in games.

StarBubbles

03-21-2012

Yes everytime I see a lulu on my team, they're playing support. And I'm always the lulu. =p

Gribblez

03-21-2012

I did a few games last night strictly as a support in lane. Was hella good time. The one and only thing I disliked was people complaining because I was tagging creeps. One game our ashe was brain dead and went B to heal more times than I could count, forcing me to be solo bot. People need to learn the difference between letting the ad carry farm , and sitting there watching them do nothing. After watchign her miss her 14th last hit in a row ya just gotta say screwit and start doing it yerself.

End result, our solo top akali and jungle talon, combined with lulu were enough to break their team.