Are people in your games actually playing lulu as support?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowKail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Would you prefer the Soraka Champion Spotlight?

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Here I cast Astral Blessing because my teammate lost some health.

Thanks for watching the Soraka Champion Spotlight. Please subscribe...

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
I want to blame phreak but he has been trolling with community from the beginning with jungle cass and dying and its just funny, its not his problem that people see him say something having the skill to pull it off and watching stonewall008 vids and thinking they are gonna do it and fail miserably. I laughed when i saw it and always enjoy his "tons of damage" comment the guy knows how to sell entertainment which is what the game is about.

KiWiKiDsBowlcut

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingtip View Post
o_O.

tanky dps items = support? wha?

Mine:

Ionian boots, Locket, Shureliya's, Aegis, Zeke's, and a situational item.
it sounds crazy, but it worked, well. xD

JayPope

03-20-2012

Phreak 4 President

Shinjuurou Yuuki

03-20-2012

Quote:

Welcome to the League of Legends Champion Spotlight featuring Soraka, the Starchild.

Lulu is an aggressive support. I used my abilities on my teammates and enemies to enable kills. It's like how Taric, Alistar, or Leona function in those roles. I cast abilities on enemies and Miss Fortune got fed. I think she was 7/0 at one point?

The jungling line was a joke. She can jungle, but I didn't spend a lot of time going over it since there's nothing really atypical about her jungle route/build.
Was it really a joke? A bunch of my friends tried her out in PBE and they noted that she has a really good clear time in jungling(Regrowth Pendant if leashed, cloth5red without leash), and she's faster compared to junglers such as Shen and Cho'Gath, and for a support to achieve that is outstanding.

Whether you were joking or not, She's highly viable for jungling and can provide a team a supplementary second support.

Yuki Frost

03-20-2012

Lulu support with sion is way to strong its evil

KultoDeSkaro

03-20-2012

Quote:

Phreak, I sure as hell hope you're trolling right now. Otherwise you just stated that healers as a class are boring and useless champs, reinforcing even more of the carry sheep who think their right clicking is harder than strategically healing allies and managing mana costs

Tevalis

03-20-2012

i loled

Turkan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:

I actually want to thank you for talking about Lulu jungle in your spotlight because I had an enemy Lulu 1800 ELO go jungle in a game and end up 0/9/2.

Baron Perenolde

03-20-2012

Had success supporting Poppy and Miss Fortune. I think she's one of the best champs to come out in a long time; I've instalocked her every game I can. xD

diegoSven

03-20-2012

Quote:

Hahahaha, LoL'd

You should be more explicit about your jokes, because on a champion spotlight people is willing to see serious comments. I don't think people understood your jungling with Lulu as a joke.