Dominion Lulu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Lulu is awful. 10+ games at high elo, every single game that had the Lulu on it has lost with her lack of damage being a massive factor. The only game where that hasn't happened today is one where both teams had Lulu, where both of them were useless.

I had high hopes for her, her abilities look good on paper, but in practice you deal next to no damage, and you don't buff your allies offensively enough to make up for the difference. Karma/Janna are far better right now, she needs a bump to her numbers badly.
lol @ bad lulu's?

inFe eD

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Nunu is the best support in the game. Better recognize!
Dat yeti ain't got nothing on my Karma. Best step off!

jaMx

03-20-2012

i think shes pretty baller~

baloons

03-20-2012

Quote:
Lulu is awful. 10+ games at high elo, every single game that had the Lulu on it has lost with her lack of damage being a massive factor. The only game where that hasn't happened today is one where both teams had Lulu, where both of them were useless.

I had high hopes for her, her abilities look good on paper, but in practice you deal next to no damage, and you don't buff your allies offensively enough to make up for the difference. Karma/Janna are far better right now, she needs a bump to her numbers badly.
Double lulu's in the game we just played, one support; other bottom. I think she may indeed find a niche bottom as a better version of zilean having the ability to push and utility and relevance into the lategame.. Karma is beast on dominion.. check out a good one once and you'd be surprised.

AbstractFive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Ive seen her do OK on bottom, but it seems like she loses late game.

Whi

03-20-2012

Quote:

I think she is bottom average tier when you play with your team. Her movement speed is too low, CDR is little bit high until late game, and also W does nothing to some chams if they just chase after you. I just think Janna is a better pick overall.

inFe eD

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21balloons View Post
Double lulu's in the game we just played, one support; other bottom. I think she may indeed find a niche bottom as a better version of zilean having the ability to push and utility and relevance into the lategame.. Karma is beast on dominion.. check out a good one once and you'd be surprised.
Yeah, I'm slowly changing my mind (actually, I was in that exact game with you). Either I hit a slew of bad lulu players or they're learning quickly.

Also, you really don't need to tell me that Karma is good on Dom.

Lethal stoner

03-20-2012

u know karma rocks dom right?

kite all day...all day

inFe eD

03-20-2012

You realize I hit 2200 elo almost exclusively playing Karma, right?

deepbluereason

03-20-2012

With max crd she has hard cc with 35% uptime. She kites like a boss too. Definitely better than Karma.