Dominion Lulu

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbstractFive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

After playing her she seems to be a worse Karma. I don't know if she plays differently on SR compared to DOM but I wouldn't take her over other options. What do you guys think?

MyDeadGrandma

03-20-2012

Haven't had the chance to try her with someone like Kogmaw yet. I'll reserve judgment until I can duo queue with a friend.

Failosipher

03-20-2012

Ive seen her support fairly well. Her ult is very strong.

JZisPro

03-20-2012

As AP she seems like she would be very weak, has anyone looked into an AS build similar to how Kayle/TF/Teemo get built? Her innate adds something like 60dmg per hit at lvl 10, added with a wits end or razor plus 2.5s of decent CC. Maybe its just too squishy to work, but purely AP support seems so much weaker compared to your other options (Soraka, Sona, Janna).

AbstractFive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

I tried it with bots. She cant project enough damage with a malady build.

Zulgaines

03-20-2012

RoA, Ionian, Evil Tome, -> Aegis

This cores been working very well for me. Lulu can hold a tower like a boss, and excels in small fights where she can shield/ult the carry while morphing their strongest attacker. Scale E first, that shield is great and can be used for damage too.

Darmival

03-20-2012

Mallet+Atma's+Malady+Zeke's+Boots+situational.

tanky support that can use or give pix to others, slow enemy with q or ranged, cc with w, and ult on whomever. OP !

Argodis

03-20-2012

Best Lulu's I've seen were full support build.

I suspect Lulu will be nerfed. She's extremely good.

inFe eD

03-20-2012

Lulu is awful. 10+ games at high elo, every single game that had the Lulu on it has lost with her lack of damage being a massive factor. The only game where that hasn't happened today is one where both teams had Lulu, where both of them were useless.

I had high hopes for her, her abilities look good on paper, but in practice you deal next to no damage, and you don't buff your allies offensively enough to make up for the difference. Karma/Janna are far better right now, she needs a bump to her numbers badly.

Hugs From Momma

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Karma/Janna are far better right now, she needs a bump to her numbers badly.
Nunu is the best support in the game. Better recognize!

12345 ... 6