What happened to my 30 minute games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2009

I like 30 minute games. I think 45 minute games are the standard. I think that 60 minute games are great if they are great. 60 minute games just because Heim is in the game is retarded.

I think the character wastes time and his turrets are broken in the amount of damage they take. Please fix something.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-20-2009

That doesn't make sense. Heimerdinger reduces game length, since he can't contribute anything to a fight, push, or defend.

House Painter

10-20-2009

oh no, it does make sense heirm is so damn annoying i really do think that LoL really has become less fun for me just because of him.

Anony

10-20-2009

I won a game in 32 mintues with double heimers, stop being bad.

God SoRcuS

10-20-2009

Anony, you are a god blisted n00b. Stop posting first and L2P... The people posting have more than 400 games in experience with 70% win ratio... So GTFO..

You joined in Oct 2009 and you have around 25% win ratio.. So first thing you got to do is, GO play more games and win first, before coming and telling that others are bad... you idiotic noob..

EchoRex

10-20-2009

He only lengthens games if you're stone stupid stubborn and insist upon pushing his turret riddled lane, or if your team is waiting for your Heim to leapfrog turret nests into their base. It takes him almost 5 minutes to be able to go from scratch to fully upgraded and bunched-up target destroying turret nests.

Don't. Be. Retarded.

God SoRcuS

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
He only lengthens games if you're stone stupid stubborn and insist upon pushing his turret riddled lane, or if your team is waiting for your Heim to leapfrog turret nests into their base. It takes him almost 5 minutes to be able to go from scratch to fully upgraded and bunched-up target destroying turret nests.

Don't. Be. Retarded.
Hmm, I would say this is true. But yet it unintentionally it does tend to progress the game atleast by 5 - 10 mins. And for old timers this is kinda irritating.

TombMonkey

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by God SoRcuS View Post
Anony, you are a god blisted n00b. Stop posting first and L2P... The people posting have more than 400 games in experience with 70% win ratio... So GTFO..

You joined in Oct 2009 and you have around 25% win ratio.. So first thing you got to do is, GO play more games and win first, before coming and telling that others are bad... you idiotic noob..
Owned.

EchoRex

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by God SoRcuS View Post
Hmm, I would say this is true. But yet it unintentionally it does tend to progress the game atleast by 5 - 10 mins. And for old timers this is kinda irritating.
It definitely can extend a game by a few minutes, just from the time it takes to move into another lane and wait for creeps as you push.

The recent trend of premades stacking 4 or 5 Fortify abilities has had a much larger effect upon the length of games.

There are enough counters available to counter one, but there is no counter available to the other except hoping the other team makes a huge mistake, or a bunch of little ones.

EVILTeddy

10-21-2009

BLINK PICK > U
PICKING ALL CARRY = Team fail = QQ
Cant Handle Heim = NUB = U

GG
NO RM.