What do you think about adding more attacking monsters?

This game needs more monsters. 39 63.93%
This game is fine the way it is. 22 36.07%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

More More and More Monstas... Plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naminator

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBastard View Post
In other words, you want the game to last even longer.....

No.
What does this have even remotely close to trying to make the games longer. He want the game to be more engaging and add some variety to it. These ideas are what I would call polish. They add little cool things to the game that when add up make the game much better, specially for the new player.

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

They are working on different maps and scenarios, maybe your suggestion is more appropriate for those maps and scenarios which involve more PvE and less PvP.

Roaring

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoxDissident View Post
LoL2k. The Summoner's Rift map is heavily inspired by the DotA maps. The fundamental dynamics of League of Legends are also drawn very heavily from DotA. Because of the game mechanics, it is pretty important (or absolutely essential) that lane creeps be predictable, simple and relatively easy to kill.

The complexity of the game is based on team tactics, composition, methods of engagement, positioning, sequencing ability use correctly, itemizing appropriately, using psychology to one's advantage.

Of course, different creeps could add variety, but having creeps run away when they are low on life, or having them fly, would likely add layers that would not significantly improve the game play. Maybe for another map, or another game mode.
WRONG Summoner's Rift is base off of Aeon of Strife. Which is what DoTa was based off of, but just because DoTa made it popular does not mean it shall forever be known as "the base"......LONG LIVE STARCRAFT

ImaBastard

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naminator View Post
What does this have even remotely close to trying to make the games longer. He want the game to be more engaging and add some variety to it. These ideas are what I would call polish. They add little cool things to the game that when add up make the game much better, specially for the new player.
Read the post right before mine, you ****. <.<

More monsters, stronger monsters, smarter monsters, etc...

NsighT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2009

I wouldn't mind maybe adding a couple differently skinned creeps within a cycle. However I think making them have advanced AI might detract from the player-player conflicts that tend to be the highlights of games. I personally tend to have my hands full trying to handle other players, I think creeps that could run away from me would just add more frustration than depth.

LoL2K

10-22-2009

Yeah I don't know, last night I was playing and it seems like the PvP stuff is really complicated, having more advanced mosters will even make it harder. Dunno though it's really up to developers, they are good at this game and I don't really know so much.

Xiao

10-22-2009

I'd like more creep variety, but the number of creeps on the current maps is fine.