Pantheon passive...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panhades

03-19-2012

Pantheons passive says it blocks the next tower hit or basic attack. Today i found out that it blocks gangplank's Q if it does not crit. so ya.. make me an adjucator or wrenchman.. whatever that helps with finding glitches

DanteTheBroken

03-19-2012

Everything that says it applies "on-hit effects" (like GP's Q) counts as a basic attack for pretty much all intents and purposes, so... this is working as intended? Or are you saying it specifically does not block the Q if the Q crits?

Panhades

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteTheBroken View Post
Everything that says it applies "on-hit effects" (like GP's Q) counts as a basic attack for pretty much all intents and purposes, so... this is working as intended? Or are you saying it specifically does not block the Q if the Q crits?
oh.. i didnt know that gp's q counted as a basic attack lol its pretty annoying when i play tankplank and i can never hurt pantheon cuz i dont build crit :O o well not a glitch i guess

Panhades

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteTheBroken View Post
o yea if the q crits, it doesnt block, it hurts right away.. if my memory serves.. i had this game in the morning

AnotherTryhard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

yup it can block ezreals q and many other abilities

EnglshGentleman

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhades View Post
Pantheons passive says it blocks the next tower hit or basic attack. Today i found out that it blocks gangplank's Q if it does not crit. so ya.. make me an adjucator or wrenchman.. whatever that helps with finding glitches
It will block:

Pantheon's Spear
Gangplanks's Parley
Ez's Mystic Shot
Miss Fortune's Double Up
Nasus Q
Poppy Q
WW's ult (one of the hits)

Kanubai

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglshGentleman View Post
It will block:

Pantheon's Spear
Gangplanks's Parley
Ez's Mystic Shot
Miss Fortune's Double Up
Nasus Q
Poppy Q
WW's ult (one of the hits)
it will not block pantheons spear.
does it really block a hit from wws ult? ive never noticed it doing so

AnNyeøng

04-01-2012

It also blocks Monkey King crushing blow (Q)
And I've noticed something (Glitch? Meant to be?), If you make an auto-attack and use Q RIGHT when it lands, it blocks both.

Saphíra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

It blocks fiora's ult