Best Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polyou

03-19-2012

I have been jungling as Trundle and Jarvin a lot and been enjoying it.

my question is, who is the best jungler and why? statistics and facts would be nice.

MintBerryCrunche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

depends...
Shaco/noct/ for best early ganking
shyvana/nunu/ for best counter jungling
udyr/ww/ for a crazy mid-end game jungling
there are more but i cant remember

CharmeIeon

03-19-2012

It really depends on your playstyle.

Shaco and Nocturne and Lee Sin have the best ganks (level 3).
Udyr has crazy CC which will help in teamfights alot.
Shyvana is one of the best counter junglers.

So basically its on your playstyle.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

skarner. nuff said.

Crustededge

03-20-2012

I love WW because of his sustain. Dude can stay in the jungle forever it feels like. Once you have razor merc boots and wits end jungling is FAST! and you will always be at full health when you go for ganks.

SmudgePudge

03-20-2012

The faster you clear the jungle the faster you level and the faster you make money. Udyr's clearing times are faster than every champ listed except for maybe shyvana (I don't know) but udyr scales better mid to late game than shyvana does plus udyr can solo dragon at 12 minutes.

Polyou

03-20-2012

thanks for the info. i do appreciate it.

also if i get a successful/kill in with trundle, i can solo dragon at level six.(most of the time)

so what i'm getting from all this is that udyr is the fastest jungle? and scaling is way better late game?

EWinn

03-20-2012

Honestly, I think shyvana is the best jungler. Best counter jungle in the game and very good clear times as in i've hit 4 with her in 3:30 which truly isnt that bad. And with exhaust and help from the lane your ganking pre-6, theres no way the enemy lives through it all. If you build the frozen mallet and some ad and keep burnout on and consistantly twin-bite your target, she's a great damage-dealing-pusher late game and its pretty hard to escape her and also kill her because she's a pretty natural tank. (p.s. Mundo hits 4 at 3:15 if you want speed) I've solo'd dragon at 8 with wriggles and recurve bow but i had three kills already (with shyvana)

Crustededge

03-20-2012

Udyr is a fantastic jungler only problem with him though is he is a bit complicated to build unless you know what you are doing. You max stances unlike other champions who have a certain number of levels you take of each skill he has 4 stances and you can choose to max 3 of them i believe.

MaTTiMeX

03-20-2012

It is VERY dependant on your own playstyle and what you are comfortable with. What your team needs as well to fill out a well rounded team. I find that the jungler is very much the one that fills in what is lacking in the team. Easiest sustain jungle would be WW, but his pre-6 ganks can be lacking. Nocturne is similar with pre-6 ganks being slightly better. Udyr is again a decent sustain and his ganks are okay if you are in a good position to bear stance. Fiddle is a very good AP jungle who brings a lot of utility and overall damage to a team early and late. Shyvana is very good sustain after Wriggles and invades like a boss. But as I said, it really depends on playstyle AND what you need to round out your team comp.