kayle viable in 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IalreadyHateYou

03-26-2012

People don't think Kayle is good because a lot of Kayle players build her so ****ty.
Fact

spin 4 demacia

03-30-2012

kayle is such a coin flip sometimes she carry s the entire game other times she feeds the team and single handedly loses it for you

Stale Pasta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Kayle is actually really useful on 3v3, but it depends more on her teammates. I remember fighting against a poppy and a kayle once and it was awful. We couldn't hurt them because of their ults.

lirm

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
You ever get ganked by Fiora/Tryndy + kaylee with exhaust? try to escape.
You ever get ganked in a 3v1 with any champion with exhaust and try to escape?

Come one, stop the stupid people.

spin 4 demacia

03-30-2012

shes a coin flip champ much like leblanc depends on the player and the team and the enemys sometimes she can carry team no prob others she feeds and ruins the game

Xeleste

03-31-2012

Kayle, Morg, and Ashe are my mains. Kayle is bad early in game, but i stack her with stingers then up them to nashor's tooth. with this, she gets 2.262 attacks/second at 18 with 4 nashor's tooth and berserkers greaves. you may want black cleaver as your last item, but i usually get something with ablilty power for righteous fury, as with this build you get her at a constant with that. she can sweep lanes that have atleast the first turret down by coming to the back of the champs and exhausting them, using her ult to soak anything that comes. i see her more useful in 5v5, but i have very little experience in TT with her.

lirm

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcySummoner View Post
Kayle, Morg, and Ashe are my mains. Kayle is bad early in game, but i stack her with stingers then up them to nashor's tooth. with this, she gets 2.262 attacks/second at 18 with 4 nashor's tooth and berserkers greaves. you may want black cleaver as your last item, but i usually get something with ablilty power for righteous fury, as with this build you get her at a constant with that. she can sweep lanes that have atleast the first turret down by coming to the back of the champs and exhausting them, using her ult to soak anything that comes. i see her more useful in 5v5, but i have very little experience in TT with her.
Seeing as one Nashors tooth and CDR blues keeps her E up all game (and that she doesn't have mana issues), that's a bit ott don't you think? Wouldn't you rather spread the AS love through items like Malady, BC, Zekes etc. Keep the AS up, but get a mirriad of different effects going?

Chaiyns

03-31-2012

with kayle i usually

ionian boots (RF uptime)
wriggle's (for sustain/jungle if required)
wit's end (good early/mid damage, great AS/MR item)
Fratma's (perma-slow, more tankiness, good damage)

proceed to win as a support bruiser ranged AD while saving teammates (or yourself) from certain death with your R

Kayle is a very underrated character and arguably one of the better ranged AD around

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Everyone is saying their kayle build so I'll follow up with it as well.

I go for philosopher stone and boots when I get 700 gold. By doing this I no longer oom and stay at near full mana constantly with the mana I'm not using available for slowing and giving gankers that little boost in speed.

Then I get berserkers, black cleaver, herald, shurely (because why not, I have philosopher stone). By this time the game is just about to end, but in the event of it not finishing I'll go warmogs and then atma. Also, kayle has awesome early game as her E does nice harass and damage while still allowing you to damage minions. It's the small transition period between early-mid game and the transition period of mid-late game that can truly mess her up since the majority of kayle builds require you to buy 2500~3000 gold items for damage.

tl;dr

philosopher > berserker > black cleaver > herald > reverie > warmog = atma (depends on the money)

I don't need my E up constantly and black cleaver by mid game is devastating. Moreover, I can just get blue buff to help with cooldown reduction.

twinsbuster

04-01-2012

Philosopher and warmog are not good items in TT as they take time to be effective. It's important to gain early advantage in TT.

I'll build:
Wriggle's, Mercury's, Black Cleaver, Zeke's, Bloodthirster, Spirit Visage/ Frozen Heart