kayle viable in 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
amazing champion if built right. she's weak early game but murders teams late. and her ult isn't meant to save people it's meant to throw on your initiator right after he initiates so it soaks all the damage
It may be because of runes, but if I take E first I do a LOT of damage early game.

Koldheartedjsp

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelOfPain View Post
It may be because of runes, but if I take E first I do a LOT of damage early game.
i think it only does alot because of its range and aoe. I think if someone were to actually try to close in and fight they'd win. Also what runes? With AS runes i agree it can do alot of damage early game

Habimaru

03-20-2012

I find Kayle to be rather under-rated. She has strong pushing abilities. Even early game she can wipe out minions quickly (whilst simultaneously hitting nearby champions). Too many people REALLY under-estimate the power of lane-pushing ability. Just play smart & back off if there's a high probability of getting ganked.

The ability of consistently not letting the enemies push to your tower is a HUGE advantage. Too many people over-look this & place far too much importance on KDR (when what REALLY matters is knocking down turrets/towers/inhibitors/Nexus in the end).

Quote:
i think it only does alot because of its range and aoe. I think if someone were to actually try to close in and fight they'd win. Also what runes? With AS runes i agree it can do alot of damage early game
(Post-Tracking: Habimaru)

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Quote:
amazing champion if built right. she's weak early game but murders teams late. and her ult isn't meant to save people it's meant to throw on your initiator right after he initiates so it soaks all the damage
Can you explain why her early game is terrible? I do not experience that ever unless I'm going against a tank with absurd amounts of armor or health like Garen.

She should be doing about 80 damage per (armor reduction passive+E) by level one with some masteries in offense. Moreover, isn't building her up relatively easy since her E adds aoe damage, allowing for easy, quick last hitting.

Bustyshawty

03-20-2012

She's awesome.
If you play her AD anyways, tanks just die so quickly... love facing rammus.
She's viable if you know how to play her right.

Sam

03-20-2012

To be honest, she is like poppy, nobody knows poppy is really strong, very underrated champion. Kayle is underrated too. If you runes/masteries like poppy you would dominate the AP lane easily. Just start boots +3 pots, 2 dorans, to rageblade. Really strong. Her E damage isn't physical or magical. It's just pure damage, which is really, really strong

Koldheartedjsp

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWhippy View Post
Can you explain why her early game is terrible? I do not experience that ever unless I'm going against a tank with absurd amounts of armor or health like Garen.

She should be doing about 80 damage per (armor reduction passive+E) by level one with some masteries in offense. Moreover, isn't building her up relatively easy since her E adds aoe damage, allowing for easy, quick last hitting.
i haven't played her much but the times i did the beggining was very difficult and after about 10 minutes or so it was easy from there. Haven't played her in a long time but that's just what i remember

SheriffV2

03-21-2012

That Righteous Fury... So op. >_<

Xintac

03-21-2012

Ever try building her like Trynd? I have..and holy sh*t. Long Ranged Trynd....OP =D

twinsbuster

03-25-2012

I will say she is a solid pick of top lane, although not at god tier.
Tanky DPS is the meta of 3v3. With Bloodrazor, Malady, Q damage amplifier and her passive, AS on-hit Kayle is quite good at counter tank. She can melt down tanks quickly if you rush Bloodrazor. The Razor is also useful for early jungling.
Not like 5v5, 3v3 is all about pushing the lane, and Kayle do extrmely strong since level 1, it provides much more time for jungle control, which is also a quick job with her.