Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The IntelEM World Championship is One for the Record Books!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewbawkka

03-20-2012

Moscow 5 only made $50 bucks? Rip-off.

dzell

03-20-2012

Awesome! So what do we get for free because of this?

0Mint0

03-20-2012

Yeah, when someone was writing the prize amount they put a period instead of a comma ... unless they actually gave moscow5 "$50.000".

asgharkhareji

03-20-2012

really

Apollinarius

03-20-2012

Quote:
upinsmoke12:
Now just imagine if it wasnt on at like 4 am and the majority of the US population got to see it. I tried my hardest and still fell asleep, I can only imagine how many more viewers they would of had.

But that will always be a factor when events are live, but still really impressive that their were so many viewers!

Live showing was consistently 100k+ viewers. The daily replays (which were started around 1pm EST) had about 30k viewers.

The finals which were on Saturday started only moderately early (8am EST) so I watched them live

BROta

03-20-2012

$50.000 that prize money amount lololol

Aliqadin

03-21-2012

What the shizzlemcnurgenbof... M5 only got $50?

@ http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/article/intelem-world-championship-one-record-books