Most intense carry you've ever seen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bjorn Leifr Dagr

03-19-2012

2 people left mid game 1 fed the enemy hard and the other champ on my team was like 8-13 so was at least doing something. While i on the other hand as fiora pretty much cs'd like a boss Tiamat and got fed hard to walk out 35-6 victory basically 1 1/2 V 5

Vaelendon

03-19-2012

last game 31/0/2 with fiddle

Kuiet4

03-20-2012

33/2/14 with karth mid against a feeding ahri. Q was taking half of their tanks life with one hit at 25 minutes. They were up 4 turrets to our none but I had no deaths til around 28 minutes and put their faces in.

BlackbeardActual

03-20-2012

11-0-2 was probably my most dominate game as garen, If they didnt give up so fast im sure it could have gone higher. He isnt a snowball champ, but if he out-levels and out-items you, its gg. Easily could 3v1. Also had a lot of luck snowballing anivia (19-2-?)

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

I carried with Amumu a long time ago.

4v1 quadrakill at their first base tower.

Got 20/20 stacks on Xin once (post-nerf, leviathan/SotA), that was a fun game.

VanityFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

3v5 game, i was singed doing fairly good, our kass was 35/3 or something ridiculous and would just run around killing everyone, we eventually lost but was probably the best iv seen someone do in a game.

Raemnant

03-20-2012

Biggest kill fest ive seen was once before with a fed Master Yi on my team. The dude was basically zooming around and destroying EVERYTHING. As he was busy wrecking the other team, i decide to push their inhibitors, and reach their inner towers. He tells me "wait no, dont finish the match yet. I wana see how bad this is with my last item" So basically im chilling inside their base for about 5 minutes as he runs around and wastes anyone who roams past the nexus.

The next major kill fest was with akali. Now, im lvl 11, so usually i get bunched with other ppl around my lvl, but my guess is that one of our team mates was partied with another, and she was 30, and really good. For most the the entire duration of the match, she was on continuous kill streak. It was a "Legendary" spam, more or less. We ended the match and she had 42 kills alone.

Some ppl make me feel worthless as an AD carry lol

Tonked

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asin9ne View Post
Nunu or Fiddlesticks.

Nunu by far for me though, have made lots of teams /surrender or try to multiple times after teleporting to a team fight whos close to a ward or a shroom. Or just running to the fight and flashing over the wall into a patch of grass and pressing R.

Most recent game was around level 13 or 14, 2 points into R and around the 21min mark. Team battle, everyone on my team is low health since we were on their side and they all just respawned. I was at base getting Rabadon and Archangel finished. Also bought an elixer, and then went back. Wouldve had a quadra but when I got there and "R" i was focused and that created an opening for my team to attack, of course I did walk away with a double on Kat and another champion. Only remember Kat cause shes was 1 shotted and my whole team spammed /all Lol.

But Nunu @ level 13-15 doing 1.3 to 1.5k damage Ult if its fully charged = devastating to the enemy team or your team if youre on the receiving end of it.

Not bragging or anything but just trying to shine some highlight on Nunu since I think hes undervalued. But when playing Nunu and having Chogath, Sion, Blitz, or Veigar on your team, the synergy is just so succulent.
You know what's really good synergy? Nunu's Ult + Orianna's Ult

estyler2k

03-20-2012

Well, I've carried hard with many champs, but I'd have to say AD Kog'Maw most recently. A fully built AD Kog'Maw just isn't fair to the other team endgame... Especially if you have support following you around. Bio-Arcane Barrage makes tanks a joke, and squishy carries go down in a matter of a second.

Warrrrax

03-20-2012

Vayne and Morde are the hardest carries that I have seen.

Vayne is just about impossible to beat once she is farmed. Her ridiculous anti-melee thru tumble, stealth, knockback allow her to slaughter melee champs while taking no damage at all. Plus her very high bonus damage and bonus attack speed (sort of, thru tumble) and damage multiplier greatly increase her damage output.
You can't escape her either thanks to her passive which she can greatly increase with her Ult and suppliment with tumble. Her only weakness is strong burst damage +CC, so if your one AP carry failed, then its GG.

Morde is also really strong in that he carries like a mofo, AND is impossible to actually kill. Most carries are at least theoretically killable in that they deal tons of damage but are relatively squishy. Not so with Morde, who tanks like a beast while dealing massive damage.